Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

he wasnt shook

he let a clown perform at a circus

even at that point in time, beans was no longer considered this rap boogeyman that put fear into people. CTG knows where he at. Beans not gon swing and beans looked like the fool when he threatened to leave and CTG was like...ok.

He sat his ass right back tf down and finished the interview

shook?? LMAO...girl stop

If this was 2002, maybe.

2020: somebody get their uncle

Fredro Starr prolly had Charlemagne shook if anything.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Only time I saw CTG visibly shook was that Gucci Mane interview before he went to jail the second time

CTG legit looked terrified
nah lol

when he made that comment about Mercedes to master P and they was about to go to the next segment and P was like "hold on hold on...lets go back to the mercedes thing" lol

I mean he did put his finger in his face. That was disrespect I would've lost my job that day or life either or for that BUT cthagod did laugh him off for the rest of the interview. So perception is everything.

Like @AP21 said the Mercedes thing shut cthagod the hell up and he was copping pleas. I think he's a little more scared if P than Bean's.

nigga aint say nothing during that moment

boy was shook lmao

i saw the whole interview, “laughed him out the studio” is a lie

Could've sworn CTG was clapping his hands and laughing at Beans as the interview was closing but no big deal...my main point was CTG was no where close to scared of Beans in that moment or the entire interview.

he wasnt shook

he let a clown perform at a circus

even at that point in time, beans was no longer considered this rap boogeyman that put fear into people. CTG knows where he at. Beans not gon swing and beans looked like the fool when he threatened to leave and CTG was like...ok.

He sat his ass right back tf down and finished the interview

shook?? LMAO...girl stop
Why you said "girl stop" like that

Out of all the people who've come at Charlamagne the 2 people he said he took the most serious was Master P and Nelly. said he shut the fuck up quick when they checked him

Back