Welcome To aBlackWeb

That 1 Time U Just Couldn’t Hold It Any Longer🚽🧻

That's one of my worst fears! 😂😂😂😂
I came close while I was running errands but I have keys to my job I set the alarm off and luckily the security company calls me first. I wasn't shitting behind Shoe palace!

Last edited:
Everyone gone act holier than thou but I’ll play ball..

Aight beat, this was back in 2007 or 8, at work, going to a job site that was supposed to be an in and out situation. Gotta take a shit, but it can wait cause this gone be in and out.

It was not in and out..gotta take a shit, where I’m at is a 6 story condo building about a couple miles from the beach. Just this and nothing else for a couple of miles.

Gotta shit, went outside and ran down the block hoping the blood flow would lend to calming it down, it only made it worst

Gotta shit

Stood next to my truck, thought about ducking off and shitting somewhere outside near by, everyplace I can think of is in clear view of this fucking condo

Gotta shit..

I look inside da van

Bunch of these inside

1709236262456.jpeg

1709236319204.gif

Was not a good idea

That's one of my worst fears! 😂😂😂😂
I came close while I was running errands but I have keys to my job I set the alarm off and luckily the security company calls me first. I wasn't shitting behind Shoe palace!
I’m so glad I don’t have a delivery type job ( FedEx, UPS, etc..).

Could you imagine being out there walking around, delivering mail and then getting that sharp pain in your stomach..

1709237728943.gif …. With nowhere to go.

Matter of fact, there was a story on the news a few years ago about a mailman walking into somebody’s backyard and taking a shit.

Homie just dropped his shorts, squatted and handled his business and went on his merry way.

Fuck that!

Last time I shiitted on myself I was a toddler.🤷🏽‍♂️. The only grownups I know that shit on themselves are 70+ year Olds, crackheads, lactose Intolerants that go outside after they done drink milk, people with Irritable bowl sysndrome and people that have poor bathroom routines and mental illness.

You see a lot stuff just taking the NYC MTA subway. I seen people shit on themeselves trying to hold it during rush hour. I've seen them go in between the train cars to release because they couldn't hold it.

Don't eat or drink cereal milk in the morning
Don't drink coffee in the morning
Don't smoke cigarettes or weed if you haven't emptied ya bowls before work.

That is all, good day

MARIO_DRO said:
..WENT TO LA FOR MY BDAY... MY COUSIN STAY THERE... SO ME HER AND MY WIFE WENT TO ROSCOES... WE ATE, LEFT, GOT IN THE CAR AND SHE WAS LIKE, " IMA SHOW YALL AROUND"...SO I STARTED BUBBLING BUT I DIDNT PAY IT NO MIND... SHE TAKES US TO RODEO DRIVE...WE GET OUT THE CAR AND I FEEL IT!...IM THINKING," ILL GO TO A CORNER STORE OR MCDONALD'S OR SOMETHING.. MANNN ALL I SEE IS LOUIS, GUCCI, FENDI, CARTIER STORES... I WAS LIKE FUCCCCCCKKKK... SO I STARTED WALKING SLOW... THEY LIKE 20 STEPS AHEAD AND I.COULDN'T HOLD IT NO MO... I SEE A RALPH LAUREN STORE AND I GO IN THERE... BY THIS TIME, IM CURRENTLY SHYTIN ON MYSELF... SO I STOP BY THE SHOE SECTION AND ASKED DID THEY HAVE MY SIZE AND ASKED DID THEY HAVE A REST ROOM... EVERY STEP I TAKE, ? COMES OUT

SO I GET TO THE REST ROOM... ? EVERYWHERE!!... LEGS, IM MY SHOE, THE BACK OF MY PANTS... I TOOK ALLLLL MY CLOTHES OFF AND FINISHED... I WAS SWEATIN LIKE A SLAVE I THERE... I WRAPPED MY DRAWZ UP IN PAPERTOWELS AND THREW THEM AWAY..MAN I HAD ? ON THE FLOOR, BOTTOM OF THE TOILET WHERE IT SCEWS IN AT... I CLEANED MY PANTS AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE...

SO I LEAVE... MY WIFE AND COUSIN WAS LIKE, DANG, WHERE U GO? AND I SAID, I WAS LOOKING FOR YALL.... SO WE CONTINUE TO WALK AND NOW IM 50 STEPS BEHIND SMELLING LIKE STRAIGHT ? ...

WE LEAVE AND I TRY TO JUMP IN THE BACK SEAT AND LET THE WINDOW DOWN...SHE WAS LIKE,NAW ILL SIT.IN THE BACK...MANNNNN, I WAS SOOOOO READY TO GET BACK TO THE ROOM.

THEN MY COUSIN WANNA RIDE THROUGH THE HILLS AND ? ... MAN I HAD THAT WINDOW ALLLL THW WAY DOWN..
MY WIFE WAS LIKE, "SOMETHING STANK"

BY NOW, ITS BEEN 30MINS AND IM LITERALLY DISGUSTED.. SHE DROP US OFF AND I HURRY UP TO THE SHOWER...

I TILL THIS DAY, I STILL GOT ? STAINS IN THEM PANTS... AND YES I KEPT EM CAUSE O LIKE EM..

kno I've told this before but

senior yr, rushin to school cuz if I got another tardy automatic detention

usually would stop at Mickey D's otw if I had to go but didn't have time

figured I had jus enough time to get to class then be excused to the bathroom... nope

soon as I walked in the buildin it hit me & the clock was tickin, headed str8 to the main bathroom by the office/cafeteria

soon as I get in the stall fumbled w/ the belt & those few seconds cost me

luckily had sum gym shorts

balled up them shitty boo boo boxers & trashed em

8th grade.

Got onto the bus, ready to go home and it hit me. We were only around the back of the school waiting in traffic. This area is always heavy in traffic after school and without it, it takes 10 minutes to get home. With the traffic, it takes 30-40 minutes.

I knew I couldn’t hold it. I asked the bus driver to let me out and she refused. I told her I’m gonna dook in her bus and she said I better not..so I held it for nearly 45 minutes..soon as I got to my stop, I ran… that was a mistake.

I made it 4 houses down from my house before I couldn’t hold it anymore.

And that’s it. I dooked my pants in 8th grade. 🤷‍♂️

I’m so embarrassed but I feel that because I’m in a safe space on ABW I can share my horrific encounter last night

Went to dinner with some friends and after I left the restaurant, the stomach began to rumble. I was 15 minutes away from my home but I knew I couldn’t make it in time. Something that I have done for years is if I feel that I won’t make it home I would go to a hotel and use their bathroom. Unfortunately, the extended stay America I stopped at, their bathroom was locked.

I began to panic and walked around. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I opened a random door and it led me to the garage where there was multiple trash cans among other janitorial items. Without a thought, I pulled down my jeans and boxers, popped a squat and 💩 on the floor of the garage. Luckily there was a white towel nearby and it surely wasn’t white anymore after I used it. I did see a Marriott about a mile away so I went there to finish and clean up. Horror

Only time I've accidentally shifted myself in my adult life is when I was detoxing off drugs, but ive has several instances of running to the toilet and dropping my pants and it releasing before I even completed sitting down.

This was in the height of the pandemic me and my girl had rolled down to Greenville SC from Charlotte just to get out of the house and at the time SC was one of the states that really didn't close down. We had lunch at this spot called California Dreaming. Food was great , so we decide to leave and head back home. Life is good we're rolling back up 85. Get to Gaffney and my stomach went from sunshine and rainbows to welcome to the Terrordome. I get off the first exit I see. A nigga is praying for me to get to a toilet or my car about to be a mess.

I get off at the exit I see a Burger King, mind you SC was a "open" state. I pull over to get out door locked bruh....I hop back in the car my girl in tears laughing and my goofy ass is trying to hold back from releasing the Kraken. I see a Taco Bell we shoot over to there and I have mere seconds left when i was pulling up one of the Taco Bell workers was outside smoking a cig. Soon as I park he's walking back on the spot. He's about to close the door and lock and I caught and said bruh you're going have to break the rules because shit is real right now. He laughed let me in pause and I went straight to bathroom which looked like a murder scene btw and released my soul. Felt like I was in there for a hour LMAO. My girl was in tears and I was relieved. Soon as I got back to the NC I rushed up stairs and took a 30min shower. I felt disgusted for using a public bathroom

I’m so glad I don’t have a delivery type job ( FedEx, UPS, etc..).

Could you imagine being out there walking around, delivering mail and then getting that sharp pain in your stomach..

View attachment 1272267…. With nowhere to go.

Matter of fact, there was a story on the news a few years ago about a mailman walking into somebody’s backyard and taking a shit.

Homie just dropped his shorts, squatted and handled his business and went on his merry way.

Fuck that!

I had a similar job where I was driving around like that.

Unless you in some country ass area, with nothing around, there's always some fast food joint or something.

Ate some cheese, eggs, & grits for breakfast from tha line in college on morning. That smell of the fresh cooked food is still in my head and I ate there plenty of times, so it wasn't no thang. Ate, cool. Grabbed the books, cool. Walked across campus, cool. Got to class, cool. I bs ya'll not. Soooon as the instructor walked in, the bg's started hittin'. I had sat in class until the last few minutes and I couldn't hold it no more. Nobody in class had gotten up to leave or anything so I was kind of embarrased hoping nobody would know I was about to empty my whole breakfast into tha toliet.

Got up, went to the instructors lobby where they ain't gonna be since class in session. I did paperwork for them for an on campus gig, so I played it off like I was finishing up a task and to' that bathroom up. Sweating, moaning, and I felt like I violated myself. Like dude on "American Pie". Stayed in there for nearly an hour. I didn't even put any covering on the toilet like I normally do.

Funniest part I can remember is while I was in class, I remember a girl looking dead at me while I was just wishing, hoping, and praying the instructor would let us out early or something. She just had this blank stare looking right at me like she knew something was wrong w/ me. Idk if she knew I had the bg's or not, but I just happened to look over and there was a girl staring right at me while I had this gurgling behemoth in my stomach. That was the worst case as a grown man that I had.

Finished up, went back to class, another class had already been in there. Instructor looking at me weird. He didn't notice I left my books at my desk.

Back