Welcome To aBlackWeb

That’s nasty 🤢 woman goes on Twitter to tell the world she has only taken 37 showers in a year

The nigga that been playing your PS5 while you at school, courtesy of your mom.

NAH NIGGA don’t try to switch shit up and get at Silverfox

This roast is between me and you🫵

Get ya nasty, Hepatitis ABC-123 “three letters took him to his final resting place” courtesy of TLC in the face ass the fuck outta here with this disgraceful, distasteful, gotta brush the cysts off of the bottom of your tongue when you brush your teeth with a steel Brillo pad in the morning ass shit son…

NAH NIGGA don’t try to switch shit up and get at Silverfox

This roast is between me and you🫵

Get ya nasty, Hepatitis ABC-123 “three letters took him to his final resting place” courtesy of TLC in the face ass the fuck outta here with this disgraceful, distasteful, gotta brush the cysts off of the bottom of your tongue when you brush your teeth with a steel Brillo pad in the morning ass shit son…

play-dead-dog.gif

Nigga you a whole corn sphere. Its 2023 and you posting like its 2011 NikeTalk. Jump in a volcano nigga.

It's niggaz who only washed 20 times last year who gonna be all over that ..

If you clean, why you worried? Let them dirty ass people be happy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shut the fuck up nigga the loudest nigga be with the exact opposite of what they preaching. You not taking 3 showers a day 7 days week your skin isnt flourishing. Niggas be on here FLAUDGING for no reason nigga quit capping for e-points weirdo.

“I like em dirty. Cant stand "clean" bitches that act saditty….”

This what you said dog….YOU

Have fun

Back