Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanks Biden! xoxoxo

I'm trying real hard to give this administration the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure that Trump and company left a hot mess behind, but at times it seems that nobody knows what the hell they are doing and they just throw shit out there to see what sticks. Honestly we know what we need to do to get this under control, but people aren't willing to social distance for an extended period.

I'm trying real hard to give this administration the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure that Trump and company left a hot mess behind, but at times it seems that nobody knows what the hell they are doing and they just throw shit out there to see what sticks. Honestly we know what we need to do to get this under control, but people aren't willing to social distance for an extended period.
Hes a shitty leader he is just the consoler in chief

we having the same situation with our government in canada . these fools thinking this locked down shit is actually working fuck outta here .

Your only hope to keep Donnie Dumbass out of the White House again is him bein in jail, and......that's moving slow as fuck.

This country is fucked, regardless of which older dipshit is sitting on the Oval Throne. And I hate to say this, but Gramp Biden is right: the gov't can't do more than they already have. If muhfuckas ain't getting the vax, this shit ain't goin nowhere.

So, let the states handle it. If people are dumb enough to ignore SCIENTISTS and DOCTORS that have went to medical schools to deal with this shit because of media outlets, then fuck 'em. They get what they get at this point.

But getting vaccinated does not stop covid from mutating . And as a president you don't go making statements and claims that you can't deliver on. Yes things change and circumstances evolve. But let's face it Biden ran his campaign on how much better he could handle the pandemic. And idk if he handle it better.

I mean if Republicans put trump back as the number 1 ticket in the next campaign...that will speak volumes.

Last edited:
Oh and this let the states handle it....taking me back to the freaking bill of rights and origins of the constitution.

I mean we might as well go back to colonial USA and articles of confederation lol

Back