Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Tha Stew of ya crew

Word....Life

Haa..I threw that shit before I walked in tha ROOM
I’ve been catching The Hangover II on tv a lot recently and 1 thing I noticed was that dude Stew stayed havin’ tha most fucked up shit happen to him thru out that series...from missin’ teeth, face tatts, marryin’ hookers and shit much MUCH worse (part II smh nh)...

It got me to thinking about my boy Bogey who always had tha illest shit happen to him whenever me and all my niggaz were together or especially when we went outta town...we called him Tha Big DM for Tha Big Drunken Master....he’s done everything from punching thru hotel room windows requiring over 70 stitches and an operation to “fix”, just because he thought niggaz was in tha room ignoring him while he was trying to get in (Bike week and niggaz was already out walkin’ tha strip pause)...broken out tha windows of somebody’s apartment that he thought his girl was in (turned out to be tha next door neighbors apartment instead) and even got a random jump off/one night stand pregnant (another Bike Week fiasco a few years later)....so Bogey was definitely tha “Stew of our Crew”...

Anybody else got a “Stew” in their crew who always seemed to have some crazy shit happen to them?? Or are YOU tha “Stew” of your crew??

Last edited:
I’m the stew of my crew. I haven’t had serious injuries but I’m way more adventurous than my friends which ends up with me having the better version of the story or the crazier story.

I’m the stew of my crew. I haven’t had serious injuries but I’m way more adventurous than my friends which ends up with me having the better version of the story or the crazier story.

It’s def a fine line between having a good time and “Stewin’” yaself Lol....I pretty much always have a great time on trips and will have a good story or 2 to tell but some niggaz always seem to have some fucked up shit happening to them lol....

I mean who TF has a baby wit’ a Bike Week jumpoff?! Tha Stew of my crew....that’s who lmaoooo

We went to Jamaica for Christmas. Yes, I went back AGAIN and y’all can shut up. We did a party boat that stops and let you snorkel and shit. By time we got to the second stop, I was drunk as hell but I wasn’t passing up my chance to snorkel and swim in a cave. So I jumped my drunk ass in the water and started on my way. Before I jumped there was a guy on the cliffs and he had jumped off but I wasn’t thinking nothing of it. So as I’m drunkenly swimming to the cave, I happen to glance down and see a big ass black shadow. I almost freaked out but I told myself to calm down because I can die in water. Then. Yo!!! Something touched my leg! I flipped OUT!!!!!! I was screaming and flailing, I just knew my life was over. Then a man popped out behind me and was laughing. I wanted to kill him. He apologized and it was cool. So I’m still shaken up but I’m making my way to the cave still because I can’t stop now. I get in the cave and start tryna record this one bat I seen flying in there. All of a sudden like 20 bats start flying around like CRAZY. I slipped off the edge of a rock and fell back in the water. My friend being pulled by some guy cause she can’t swim. I’m screaming come get me because my body just weak at this point. I couldn’t take no more bs. That trip was full of fun, close calls and injuries. I burned my leg out there too. Still got the ugly scar.

Last edited:
Oh and I recently graduated from college. Decided to celebrate and take a trip. Drove all those hours only to end up homeless. Mind you I paid for my room ahead of time. No place to sleep and shit. Luckily, this nice lady looked out.

I’ve been catching The Hangover II on tv a lot recently and 1 thing I noticed was that dude Stew stayed havin’ tha most fucked up shit happen to him thru out that series...from missin’ teeth, face tatts, marryin’ hookers and shit much MUCH worse (part II smh nh)...

It got me to thinking about my boy Bogey who always had tha illest shit happen to him whenever me and all my niggaz were together or especially when we went outta town...we called him Tha Big DM for Tha Big Drunken Master....he’s done everything from punching thru hotel room windows requiring over 70 stitches and an operation to “fix”, just because he thought niggaz was in tha room ignoring him while he was trying to get in (Bike week and niggaz was already out walkin’ tha strip pause)...broken out tha windows of somebody’s apartment that he thought his girl was in (turned out to be tha next door neighbors apartment instead) and even got a random jump off/one night stand pregnant (another Bike Week fiasco a few years later)....so Bogey was definitely tha “Stew of our Crew”...

Anybody else got a “Stew” in their crew who always seemed to have some crazy shit happen to them?? Or are YOU tha “Stew” of your crew??
do you have to be a witness for the shit or is this more of the nigga always claim he into some shit but you can never tell if its true or not b/c you werent there?

Oh and I recently graduated from college. Decided to celebrate and take a trip. Drove all those hours only to end up homeless. Mind you I paid for my room ahead of time. No place to sleep and shit. Luckily, this nice lady looked out.

Yup....you def “Stew” status out here ma lol

Those be the best memories. I remember getting out the pool, still drunk, I told myself do not fall. What I do when I hit that last step? Slipped and fell in the edge of the pool and I thought I cracked my rib but I didn’t.

Those be the best memories. I remember getting out the pool, still drunk, I told myself do not fall. What I do when I hit that last step? Slipped and fell in the edge of the pool and I thought I cracked my rib but I didn’t.

Those few seconds right after a slip n fall when you’re surveying tha damage you may have just inflicted on yourself seem to last an eternity lol...that whole “OH SHIT!!! What did I fuckin’ break?!?!” Maaaan....I’m glad I’m not clumsy lmaooooo

Back