Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Teyana Taylor - The Album

First of off, I didn't know Quavo was a singer.

This is way better than the last album and I haven't even made it halfway through the album. I wish it was no profanity usage in some of the songs. So far, so good tho.

All Quavo do is sing

In a half assed way but still

Take 10/11 tracks offa this and it'd be dope. Nothin' bad here but 23 of these mostly generic songs is too many.

Pretty much what I though. The album starts off cool and it ends pretty strong. But it’s a bunch of songs in the middle that are repetitive and too long.

Trim the album down and this would have been a great project. Still more than solid though. I’d give it a 3/5.

This is a pretty solid project. I agree with Budden's thinking that she packed this with 23 songs cause that album with Ye waa 7 tracks and 13 minutes and she wanted to express herself fully. It's not like this felt like it was a drag to listen. Some of the songs here are very short. There was an overeliance on samples/interpolations of classic songs but that may have been my perception

I liked her last album.

This one is solid also. Like many have stated already it would be better if she trimmed the fat and got rid of a couple of songs though

Back