Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Texas continues to whitewash its education system. A new proposal has 2nd graders learning about Slavery now as “Involuntary Relocation”

lol So we had slavery in North America for hundreds of years but nobody really wanted it huh? The South fought a war to keep slaves, but slavery wasn't really a big deal to them huh? Fuck this country.

Yea man…all just captives of momentum

Do you think any education board in this country would ever be insane enough to make a proposal that would label Jew-ish placement in concentration camps during World War 2 (A.K.A. “the holocaust”) as “involuntary internment”?

Do you think any education board in this country would ever be insane enough to make a proposal that would label Jew-ish placement in concentration camps during World War 2 (A.K.A. “the holocaust”) as “involuntary internment”?
Actually, yeah. There's republican politicians and big wigs who are open holocaust deniers.

We gotta dead the lowkey anti-Semitism in the black community, y'all.

Last edited:
Actually, yeah. There's republican politicians and big wigs who are open holocaust deniers.

We gotta dead the lowkey anti-Semitism in the black community, y'all.
I never said holocaust deniers don’t exist.

OK?

So, just to be clear….

You actually believe that there is an education board in the United States of America that would OPENLY propose labeling the holocaust as “involuntary internment”?

I never said holocaust deniers don’t exist.

OK?

So, just to be clear….

You actually believe that there is an education board in the United States of America that would OPENLY propose labeling the holocaust as “involuntary internment”?

Bruh, when the first started using CRT to ban teaching about slavery and Civil Rights, I said they wouldn't do that when it comes to the Holocaust. Then they started banning books that related to the Holocaust.

These people are out of control. Nothing is safe. I absolutely believe they'd pull some shit like that with the Jews especially if they get away with it for slavery.

Shit Texas Republicans wants you to teach both sides to the holocaust

Yeah, this tha type of non-sense you could expect from red states and republicans. Not shocking at all.

We didn't "migrate" here either and they tried that bs in the curriculum too.

Back