Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Texas Chainsaw Massacre

These games are fun if you play with friends but fustrating otherwise because it takes coordination and the killer will fuck you up.

Reminds me Friday the 13th and the Ash game

Looks dope. Horror movies are a good genre for gaming to tap into. I'd like to see what they'd do with nightmare on elm street , gremlins , stranger things. So what y'all think?

My homie told me about it but I never seen the trailer. I cant wait cause Dead by daylight full of damn cheaters

These games are fun if you play with friends but fustrating otherwise because it takes coordination and the killer will fuck you up.

Reminds me Friday the 13th and the Ash game
That Friday The 13th game looked like it got old fast

That Friday The 13th game looked like it got old fast

It was actually really popular but some issue with copyright ended up killing it according to my homie he was on that shit 24/7 on xbox and i would play with him sometimes on there

I been playing Dead by Daylight religiously for like the past 3-4 years..

i cant wait for this shit to come out so me and the guys can finally ditch that shit

damn I knew there was a thread I couldn’t find it the other day

@TonyDubbz you bought this shit? Lol

Nah, I aint cop it yet.. im kinda using the homies as guinea pigs to see if I wanna do it.

plus I need to see more reviews for it on steack deck cus they got it on pc

you seeing people talking shit? Most of the vids i see posted on twitter they claiming to have a good time

Nah, I aint cop it yet.. im kinda using the homies as guinea pigs to see if I wanna do it.

plus I need to see more reviews for it on steack deck cus they got it on pc

you seeing people talking shit? Most of the vids i see posted on twitter they claiming to have a good time
Nah I haven’t seen anything about this game even in passing

But I mean that’s good they having fun though. This being on gamepass for Xbox ppl helps too but idk how sustainable this game is going to be

Nah I haven’t seen anything about this game even in passing

But I mean that’s good they having fun though. This being on gamepass for Xbox ppl helps too but idk how sustainable this game is going to be

this is what worries me too cause there really aint much you can do with it as far as DLC/updates goes..

And even if you somehow did have DLC…it probably wouldn’t come even in 2023

Way too many Games are coming out to care for this even 2 months from now lol

yea, they chose a bad time to release that shit. My boys already talking about other games that are coming out like next Friday even tho we were all getting this.

I could see it being part of the the PS+ Subscription service in the next couple of months too

Back