Welcome To aBlackWeb

Terrible: 3 Men Get Shot Up Inside A Chicago Gas Station Store! (*Warning* Graphic)

Hey if you wanna volunteer to be the human shield then by all means do so
I'm going to try something, even if I fail miserably

It's just the way I'm wired.

I got robbed at gunpoint once and acted the same way...I prolly should have been killed but I wasn't.... So I definitely would try again

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

@HarryHippie
you are a clown ass nigga cuz i hit a reaction on your post .. my reply in this thread wasnt personal stop being a bitch all your life. im done

Them niggas was literally the definition of the saying "it's as easy as shooting fish in a barrel". They had nowhere to go. I've never stayed in stores like that. When I used to go to the carry-out I'd order my food then go stand outside and as I got older I would order my shit and stand outside or go sit in the car.

I don't fuck with one way in one way out places.

I'm still fucked up with that human shield shit.

Them niggas was literally the definition of the saying "it's as easy as shooting fish in a barrel". They had nowhere to go. I've never stayed in stores like that. When I used to go to the carry-out I'd order my food then go stand outside and as I got older I would order my shit and stand outside or go sit in the car.

I don't fuck with one way in one way out places.

I'm still fucked up with that human shield shit.
That shit is fucked but survival kicked in.. Some people say oh i had to do this do that to survive situation that werent as bleak and clearly other choices could be made.. this is on of those straight up react situations no time to think

That shit is fucked but survival kicked in.. Some people say oh i had to do this do that to survive situation that werent as bleak and clearly other choices could be made.. this is on of those straight up react situations no time to think

I ain't buying that no time to think its just a reaction shit. Both of them niggas grabbed that man like fuck his life. Even though it was probably plastic I would've grabbed that fucking trash can before I grabbed my people.

Shit honestly I would've taken my chances of running out the store before I just lay the fuck down with no place to go especially with dude already walking down busting shots like that.

Looking at that video I'd want to kill that nigga who survived who used my people as a human shield just as much if not more than the nigga who shot him.

Shit ain't like the movies. I done seen Niggaz run for blocks after getting shot.

Know mad Niggaz who drove themselves to the hospital.

You pull a gun on me....I'mma do my best to fight out that situation.

I mean, I understand their reaction, that just ain't me...... At least I don't think so.

I am typing safely behind my phone

damn....that's crazy...i wonder what led up to that....what happened outside before they even entered the gas station

annnnnnnnnnd why weren't they strapped up too?....this wasn't random they were targets

I ain't buying that no time to think its just a reaction shit. Both of them niggas grabbed that man like fuck his life. Even though it was probably plastic I would've grabbed that fucking trash can before I grabbed my people.

Shit honestly I would've taken my chances of running out the store before I just lay the fuck down with no place to go especially with dude already walking down busting shots like that.

Looking at that video I'd want to kill that nigga who survived who used my people as a human shield just as much if not more than the nigga who shot him.

I think the focus should be on whoever was party to the shooting. but i understand the sentiment

Totally fucked up. Like folks said, its fucked up that dude was used as a shield, but there was no thinking done. 99% of the time pure instinct takes over and that instinct is to save your own ass at any cost. Dudes had to of known someone was after them with the way they were peaking out the window and what not. Nowhere to run too.

Back