Welcome To aBlackWeb

Terrible: 3 Men Get Shot Up Inside A Chicago Gas Station Store! (*Warning* Graphic)

Them niggas actually used that man as a shield. The dude that survived should have some problems on his hands. The folks who shot them know he alive so they still after him and somebody in dude family who he used as a shield probably going to be after him as well.

If those glasses were bulletproof pity nobody locked the door.
Looks like they all saw it coming.

Cats that used their homie as a shield are some hoes

Iono. What are we supposed to do with this? Dude checked his phone so casually after that! WTF!!!

The old man was shot in the leg and survived. Dude on the phone was in critical condition and shot in the legs. Guy in the green jacket and guy in the black hoodie were both killed. Apparently this was last year in March. Just sad. This looks worse than military combat honestly. The glass was bulletproof but the door was unlocked.

You have no clue what you'd do out of pure instinct when someone is shooting at you.

True, but damn, that part seems more fucked up than the shooting itself. I mean which person was the target? I can't imagine myself being the target of something like that and using an innocent person in that manner to save my own life.

Im sure its not a thought, the only think they are probably thinking is get behind something.

Yeah, you right. In the heat of the moment, dude probably wasn't even making the mental connection that it was a human being that he was using as a shield. Still mad fucked up though, if he's got any kinda conscience or humanity, that shit will haunt him.

True, but damn, that part seems more fucked up than the shooting itself. I mean which person was the target? I can't imagine myself being the target of something like that and using an innocent person in that manner to save my own life.

In that situation isn't your life more important than the next person, other than using my family as the human shield anybody else can be used

Back