Welcome To aBlackWeb

Terrence J Reportedly Shot at While Escaping Follow-Home Robbery Attempt

I wonder if the strict gun laws in California have anything to do with people feeling they can pull shit like this?

Southern states have their own issues but everybody is strapped in the south so this type of shit is less likely to happen… ( I think)

But yeah LA has always been dangerous for black athletes and entertainers
Cali didnt always have strict gun laws. They only passed strict gun laws after the black panthers started arming themselves, as protection from those racist qwhites.

Woulda been cause for celebration if he woulda ended the lives of all four of those worthless pieces of shit.

The biggest threat to us is us.

Notice how they didn’t try to follow a white person home?

Shit is sad.
But how much of this has to do with some of us having to floss big chains, and bus downs the sec they get some money. Thats gunna make you more of a target for a quick lick.
And i been heard they lowkey do home invasions in all those mansions in the hills, all the time.

Cali didnt always have strict gun laws. They only passed strict gun laws after the black panthers started arming themselves, as protection from those racist qwhites.

But how much of this has to do with some of us having to floss big chains, and bus downs the sec they get some money. Thats gunna make you more of a target for a quick lick.
And i been heard they lowkey do home invasions in all those mansions in the hills, all the time.
He ain’t like that tho.
I don’t like the nigga but he wasn’t a floss type dude

Back