Welcome To aBlackWeb

Terrence J Reportedly Shot at While Escaping Follow-Home Robbery Attempt

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Actor and entertainment personality Terrence J was reportedly a victim of an attempted follow-home robbery early Wednesday.

Terrence J and a passenger returned to his Sherman Oaks home around 3 a.m. when an SUV with masked men blocked him and ordered him out of his vehicle at gunpoint. He managed to drive away but was chased by the men and at least one of them started shooting at the former BET host.

A woman was also inside Terrence J's home. Fearing she may be a victim of a home invasion, she locked herself inside a bedroom as the alarm went off.

During the chase, Terrence J managed to spot a California Highway Patrol car and ask the police for help. Earlier this week, the LAPD warned residents about follow-home robberies, which involve suspects following individuals home as they leave upscale establishments.

"People need to be aware of the surroundings, especially leaving nightclubs, restaurants, and what have you," said LAPD Sgt. Hector Olivera. "It seems that the suspects are targeting individuals that either have expensive jewelry, expensive cars, and things of that nature."

The suspects have been described as four Black men who were driving a silver Jeep Cherokee. No injuries have been reported.

Scary.

Bet it was some of Webbie's goons. Kidding. Yall remember when Webbie and Terrance had beef though? That was funny.

Same thing happened to Antoine Walker dudes followed him from the club .... tied him up then took their time robbing him

them niggas locked up now life I think

How do you protect yourself? I mean damn that's crazy. I guess you gotta keep your head on a swivel. Talk about paranoid.
I’ve yet to think of a good defense to being under fire while stuck in a veh if the veh isn’t armored. Ever since I got pulled out on in traffic it’s somewhat of an irrational fear of mine. I’m determined to think of something one day though.

Living in LA seems to be the pits

I wonder if the strict gun laws in California have anything to do with people feeling they can pull shit like this?

Southern states have their own issues but everybody is strapped in the south so this type of shit is less likely to happen… ( I think)

But yeah LA has always been dangerous for black athletes and entertainers

I wonder if the strict gun laws in California have anything to do with people feeling they can pull shit like this?

Southern states have their own issues but everybody is strapped in the south so this type of shit is less likely to happen… ( I think)

But yeah LA has always been dangerous for black athletes and entertainers
Entire state of Cali is a giant toilet.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
How do you protect yourself? I mean damn that's crazy. I guess you gotta keep your head on a swivel. Talk about paranoid.

That's basically how we learned to be growing up in Detroit. A few of my old friends that moved out of MI were recently talking about how weird it feels living someplace relatively "safe" and not having to keep your head on swivel at all times.

Back