Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell us about the time your s/o made you feel more than special.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
we all had a time when our mate made us feel like we was the center of the universe...

share your story

When my wife and I first together and she moved in with me. We lived in an apartment complex in the hood. I came home one day and from my normal parking spot to my door were red rose pedals.

Lol, I thought it was touching but I was a bit embarrassed cause I thought it made me look soft. I open the door and she had the rose pedals around the dinner table with dinner cooked. And from there was a trail to the bed in the bedroom.

It was cheesy but yea, I felt special..i aint gone lie.

when she tells me to take off work on such and such day......she usually has tickets to a ball game or some kinda shit planned

her gifts are always dope af and unexpected....like I try to buy her expensive shit but its never as cool as what she finds me lol....always something I mentioned in a convo months ago or off a page I liked or some shit....gotta step my homework up

I know getting married should have been the thing but it wasnt the ceremony itself......when we went to get her name changed on everything and add each other to all our shit, I got the feeling....accounts, checks, licenses, etc....she went and got a door hanger w/ the letter for my last name...shit felt good

When I went home on lunch break and he had food cooked and fresh dick on a china plate.

Good eating that day.

Back