Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Tell me about a time you lied for no reason

Lol..I actually do have a brother tho..probably only spent like a total of 3 months around him in my entire life..non consecutive…

da nigga a hiphop video director..seen him post pics with whiz khalifa and 50 after a video shoot on Instagram..hit him in the comments letting him know I’m proud of em…da nigga lil man’d Me..

:hahaha:
Last time I ever spoke to that nigga
lol “mannn get off my dick”

When I bought a car a few weeks ago I was lying my ass off to the salesman. Dont know what came over me I just felt like making up shit for everything he was asking. Lied about my age, lied about my bday, lied about where I live, lied about places I used to work, lied about what I like to do for fun. He was tryna build a rapport and I was in that mf just being the personification of duck tales.

Lmaooo. I used to do this too. Pre pandemic, when I was out a bunch more.

Used to be at the coffee shop as a different person every day. Not to the baristas, but if someone other than them said hi to me? I was liable to tell them anything but the truth.

Last edited:
Lmaooo. Ill used to do this too. Pre pandemic, when I was out a bunch more.

Used to be at the coffee shop as a different person every day. Not to the baristas, but if someone other than them said hi to me? I was liable to tell then anything but the truth.
Lmaoooo I used to do that airports. Talkin bout I'm traveling to the Seychelles after this....meanwhile I'm goin to Cleveland.

When I was in 4th grade the teacher asked us about family we had in other states (since we was learning about the states).

I was probably tryna impress a girl or something but I do have family in AZ, I just couldn’t remember the city at the time.

So I looked at the map and was like “yeah my aunt and uncle live in Tucson.”

She was like “well, it’s pronounced ‘Too-Sawn’ but that’s pretty cool.”

Damn…you got me

Lmaooooo I did that shit in grade 5. Teacher asked what we did for summer break and for whatever reason I decided to lie and tell this man that was from England that I went to England to visit family. He asked where in England and (I used to look at atlas books all the time looking at maps of countries and shit) I was like "Blackwater" (which is an actual place but probably ain't no black people there and he knew this). He didn't say anything but I still remember the look of disappointment in his eyes till this day. He knew my little black ass was lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back when my homies used to rap, we picked my one homeboy who was doing a show that night. But he was the last to get picked up outta the three of us, do he got in the back

So we listening to the radio and they had a mean OutKast mix on. Homie in the back like, damn.... They playing a lotta OutKast, they drop a new album or something?

I don't know why, but I immediately said "naw man, you ain't hear 3000 just died in a car accident" my homie riding shotgun eyes lit up like 👀

And I gave him the look to run with it.... So we just sat there and lied to that man. Looking back it was dumb, cuz as I got older I don't like putting death on people's names. But we was like 22-23 at the time ..

The worst part was at his show he asked for a moment of silence for 3000 while on stage. Bruh I had to run the fuck off the stage when he did that shit 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️😫🤦🏿‍♂️

You gotta remember this like 04-05 so smart phones not like they are now...... Everybody couldn't immediately google shit.... So everybody was confused as shit....a few people gasped, you could tell some of them thought it was bullshit.... But most people put up 3 fingers for 3000 with him....

Luckily he did it at the end of his set. When he came off the stage I was dead though.... On the ground in tears 😭

Dude was so embarrassed he left with one of his chicks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 niggaz was looking for him after the show.....

I just keep lying.... Oh he had some shit with one of his baby mothers 🤷🏿‍♂️

Once in 4th grade, my sister was sick. So that morning, it was only me at the bus stop instead of both of us. The other kids asked where she was. I told them that she got bitten by a wolf.

Ran with that shit all day.

Me and her still laugh about the shit to this day.

went to the same middle school my mom taught at

& the 1st yr we told people she was my aunt

same yr convinced my friends sister I was a mute

Back