Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Tell me about a time you lied for no reason

When I was in 4th grade the teacher asked us about family we had in other states (since we was learning about the states).

I was probably tryna impress a girl or something but I do have family in AZ, I just couldn’t remember the city at the time.

So I looked at the map and was like “yeah my aunt and uncle live in Tucson.”

She was like “well, it’s pronounced ‘Too-Sawn’ but that’s pretty cool.”

Damn…you got me

When I was in 4th grade the teacher asked us about family we had in other states (since we was learning about the states).

I was probably tryna impress a girl or something but I do have family in AZ, I just couldn’t remember the city at the time.

So I looked at the map and was like “yeah my aunt and uncle live in Tucson.”

She was like “well, it’s pronounced ‘Too-Sawn’ but that’s pretty cool.”

Damn…you got me

lemme guess, you pronounced it "Tuck-sun"???

I lied to a chick about having a brother, don’t even remember why, cried real tears about his fake death for pussy. Totally forgot I lied about that shit, she brings him up. I tell her, fuck are you talking about, I don’t have a brotha

I lied to a chick about having a brother, don’t even remember why, cried real tears about his fake death for pussy. Totally forgot I lied about that shit, she brings him up. I tell her, fuck are you talking about, I don’t have a brotha

How did he die?

When I bought a car a few weeks ago I was lying my ass off to the salesman. Dont know what came over me I just felt like making up shit for everything he was asking. Lied about my age, lied about my bday, lied about where I live, lied about places I used to work, lied about what I like to do for fun. He was tryna build a rapport and I was in that mf just being the personification of duck tales.

Told a chick my name was Mohamed Malcolm X or some shit like that……I kick it her or whatever bout 6 months later I’m at the atm w my gf in the car ….here comes this chick talking Mohamed….. hit her w the I think u got the wrong person ….

Last edited:
When I bought a car a few weeks ago I was lying my ass off to the salesman. Dont know what came over me I just felt like making up shit for everything he was asking. Lied about my age, lied about my bday, lied about where I live, lied about places I used to work, lied about what I like to do for fun. He was tryna build a rapport and I was in that mf just being the personification of duck tales.

Lol don’t they have to look up shit like your age to sell you a car?

I see shit like that in movies and shows and I’ve always wanted to do it myself but I’m too serious a person to do it. Salute to you

Hypothetical condolences..
Lol..I actually do have a brother tho..probably only spent like a total of 3 months around him in my entire life..non consecutive…

da nigga a hiphop video director..seen him post pics with whiz khalifa and 50 after a video shoot on Instagram..hit him in the comments letting him know I’m proud of em…da nigga lil man’d Me..

:hahaha:
Last time I ever spoke to that nigga

I see shit like that in movies and shows and I’ve always wanted to do it myself but I’m too serious a person to do it. Salute to you
I felt kinda bad after but it was still funny. Got the car so that's all that matters

Back