Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell an embarrassing story about yourself

Bruh, college i had a ridiculous social life... So many friends, so much going on, it was overwhelming at times.... This is my only explanation.

Because I had been playing trumpet since 3rd grade, and I've had tons of solos. Like tons.... Jazz solos... Difficult solos.... Complex improvised shit....

For gospel choir, all I had was light fanfare intro to one of our more choral symphony type songs... And I was low key insulted that I was even questioned. If I could pull it off. It was simple. I nailed it every time in rehearsal. I nailed it every performance we had on our schedule.

And this is the kicker, I didn't even feel nervous about the spring concert at college. Yeah all my friends from Drexel, UPenn, Temple, like all the Philly schools were there... It was a big deal... But again I wasn't nervous...

But when I say my lips fell apart...I couldn't get one fucking note out when it came to that song.... And this shit never happened to me...I was in a marching band that played in front of 1,000's.... This shit should have been light work.... But I swear I've never been so embarrassed in my life...I IMMEDIATELY felt hot as shit.... Started sweating.... My Eyes were watering up.... Everybody was looking at me crazy..... My chest started hurting. I honestly wanted to die right in that moment. Shit was the worst

All my weird stories involve

Dudes are throwing subliminals at you & I do not know what it's about . Are you in cahoots with seasnake ?

Last edited:
Back