Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think a telemarketer has ever finished a complete sentence calling my phone.

I don't think a telemarketer has ever finished a complete sentence calling my phone.
Doing that makes them just cycle you to the next day to call you back because most call centers are setup on an automatic dialer. Tell them to take you off the list.

Nothing in the first episode regarding the working environment is a surprise to anyone that worked at a call center in the 2000’s, lol.

I worked at Bank of America’s collections call center, so it wasn’t as bad as this, but it was still wild. Pretty much 20 somethings being 20 somethings. Everybody fucking everybody, people coming in high/drunk, women going off on cheating niggas in the parking lot, etc.

There was a call center right next to my college that was essentially like the one in the episode from the stories I heard.

Last edited:
At an old job I worked there was the ground level that had empty offices. Everyone used to go down there to fuck and get high and drunk after security went home. Shit was a blast.
People always be fucking at call centers. I met this one chick at my interview for a call center and ended up smashing that night. Working at a call center is like shooting fish in a barrel. Easy pickings.

This docuseries gave me so many flashbacks about my very brief time as a Telemarketer in my early 20s I think I lasted 2 weeks. So many truths about lying about what is being pushed on people and a manager who starts off nice but eventually starts yelling at you about quotas.
Also very true about having Co workers who were fun but definitely loose cannons . I wish they had released all 3 episodes and Pat Pespas is a loose cannon and then some !!

Been there, done that.

Was a telemarketer for a big cabling company and was also a telemarketer for some rinky dink company. I couldn't believe when I sold folks I didn't know shyt over the phone. Pay was dope for a college student and someone looking for a summer gig. Met some broads there too.

Back