Welcome To aBlackWeb

The game is good. I'm struggling a little picking up a new character though. I been playing Heihachi so long that i just do certain things by habit even when they are completely wrong for the other characters.

I copped yesterday after the show. I played about 45 mins last night and I like story mode so far. Tekken 8 is trying to give MK1 a run for it's money and so far shit hasn't disappointed yet.

I haven't spent a lot of time playing this game yet so I can't totally say it's better than MK 1.
Tekken released with way more content/modes and customization day 1 for free

The micro transactions killed a lot of hopes for ppl in this game

Their focus was story mode and fatalities lol

Watch when those fighting tournaments comes and MK1 is behind Tekken and SF6

Mk1 will never recover from this, it just can't and I legit can't stop playing and ranking up, tekken 8 is taking all the fgc market right now and mk1 will get left behind unfortunately unless they do something.

Mk1 will never recover from this, it just can't and I legit can't stop playing and ranking up, tekken 8 is taking all the fgc market right now and mk1 will get left behind unfortunately unless they do something.
I don’t think they can do anything lol

Too far gone at this point

Even if this didn’t come out, SF6 still around and is the vastly superior fighter

will i be able to play this without getting my ass beat?

do i gotta know how to master combos an d shit like that?

will i be able to play this without getting my ass beat?

do i gotta know how to master combos an d shit like that?

Right now, you can play and win without knowing combos. There are plenty of casual players that jumped on a new thing and have no idea what they are doing. As time goes on, most of those players will put in work to get better or leave for another game, so the time where you play this without knowing how to do anything and still expect to be competitive is limited.

One thing I will say there is a learning curve for new players but once you get into it the training guide is incredibly better than 7 to learn, plus face your ghost, plus fix your replays to see how you could do better in matches

One thing I will say there is a learning curve for new players but once you get into it the training guide is incredibly better than 7 to learn, plus face your ghost, plus fix your replays to see how you could do better in matches
It’s the best fighting game I’ve played as far as complete package

Might be a hot take but I really think that

It’s the best fighting game I’ve played as far as complete package

Might be a hot take but I really think that

I don't think that's a hot take. As far as fun I get from playing it, Tekken 8 and SFVI are neck and neck and are my favorite of their respective series so far. I'd put Tekken above SFVI as an overall product due to it having more characters at launch and having a bit more content.

Back