Welcome To aBlackWeb

im on right nye getting my ass beat

ima get the hang of it by this weekend

How can i stop people from rage arting me?

motherfuckers be beating my ass then will stop half way, let me get some hits and then rage art on me

I managed to stop somebody once and i dont even know how i did. Mine gets cancelled quite a bit when i try it on ppl tho

How can i stop people from rage arting me?

motherfuckers be beating my ass then will stop half way, let me get some hits and then rage art on me

I managed to stop somebody once and i dont even know how i did. Mine gets cancelled quite a bit when i try it on ppl tho
I can’t control it either lol (but I haven’t tried to learn the game yet)

It’s probably in arcade quest to learn how to do everything with it

RAs have startup invincibility. If you see someone in Rage, you have to be more care about attacking. A lot of lower level players whole strategy revolves around getting into Rage and then springing it when you attack them. If you know you're up against a player like that, but bait the RA out. Dash like you're about to attack and then block.

Bro I'm tired of getting my ass beat. I be so close to winning sometimes n then I lose.

Last night was the first time I actually got wins in some of my rounds I even almost beat somebody but they turned up on my ass and came back after being down by 2 rounds. (This happened like 2x)

RAs have startup invincibility. If you see someone in Rage, you have to be more care about attacking. A lot of lower level players whole strategy revolves around getting into Rage and then springing it when you attack them. If you know you're up against a player like that, but bait the RA out. Dash like you're about to attack and then block.

This did work a few times BTW u just gotta time it right

Back