Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i always saw jim jones as a gangster\hustler. to me, he is one of the wackest rapper but still somehow he got a great legacy and great songs. thats the def of a hustla for me. somehow he made it. I fuck with Jim Jones music.

I belive he bout that life.

this is still one of my fav rap songs ever made.

This and love me no more will ALWAYS be my shit.

Aint that the jest of what you and few others been saying? When you saying you wouldnt of said anything and would of took those charges, you basically saying you taking that 47 no prob.

Smh no

we've been sayin we won't put ourselves in a position to face 40ys & won't bring anybody else down as results from consequences of our actions

Never trust an NYC rapper who claims an LA gang. SMH at NYC niggas claiming Crip and Blood sets after spending an entire decade disrespecting all things Cali. There isn't a style or fad that NYC niggas wont jump on to sell records. Inb4 the Nas/Lil Nas X/Willie Nelson collabo.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!

Jim even said it in that audio that he was never gang. So why include him?

If the goal was to put him out there to make yall money...then let him do it. They knew that muthafucca wasn't about that life. You jeopardizing everything by including someone like that. Yet folks surprised he singing? C'mon now. Lol.

Gotta sell the image tho. Can’t be seen as fake

Back