Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

So I watched the kidnapping from homie OnStar, dumb niggas. On a side note it took them long as fuck to connect to the police in that clip. If he was in any trouble or almost dead nobody living. Remember how they got the mob, anyway...

Than I listen to this nigga in that court recording and you telling me a nigga who was doing rock rap in 2014, by 2017 (when he became a blood and blew up) switched it up and yall allow him into all of your sauce for some kind of come up. Personally never listened to his music like that but... he was touching everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant all along. Hip hop police.. half the time they were bringing up the names not him. They got recordings lol. Also he never said Cardi was part of trey, just she a blood which she openly admits. She better be careful. But anyway why I half pay attention to these memes and shit.

And yall mad? Nigga please! Gotta go down as one of the most funniest idiotic shits by any "gang" in modern history. Let alone talking on the phone about it. When niggas know the government on everything! Why you think they wanted to push the internet and non removable batteries on your phone. Next up is these Alexa google siri shit. But that's for another topic.

Bitch please, good riddance. That is wild as fuck when you put it into perspective!!

So basically in less than 2 years he dismantled your entire establishment. Ya, real fucking bright.. smh. The fact they needed him speaks volumes Especially the way that homo look. Disgust!

Last edited:
I’m not sure of his age but cam didn’t start talking that shit until they were like 30. Them niggas wasn’t blood at 20 and probably not at 25.

If he joined for protection that proves my point of him being a fag lol

There's videos on youtube of Jim Jones talking blood shit in the late 90's early 2000's. He's been on that shit. Both him and Juelz Santana been putting gang shit in their songs pretty much since they first blew up and Cam used to talk about how much he was affiliated but not an actual member

damn alot of shit in the call did happen.

but shotti sound hurt he wanted to separate from them.

how you mad the dude dont want to be around you after all that?

smdh

Back