Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Do you still have to “check in” if you part of a gang?

Legit question. My crip affiliate homie back in LA ain’t texting a nigga back so I’m trying to find out

Someone school me on this gang. Like why are the feds going after this gang so hard? This is some Italian mafia in 70s and 80s shit.

Is trey nine really on that level or is this more of the NY rap police wildin out cause rappers are involved like they usually do

Someone school me on this gang. Like why are the feds going after this gang so hard? This is some Italian mafia in 70s and 80s shit.

Is trey nine really on that level or is this more of the NY rap police wildin out cause rappers are involved like they usually do

They probably been watching them way before Tekashi got affiliated....by the way they operated around Tekashi (which is wild / reckless) it probably didnt take too much to get on NYPDs radar

When Takashi was running round yelling Treway yall was saying he not really a gang member, not bout that life and faking it. Now when shit goes super left and he takes the stand yall saying "He took a street oath and hes foul for violating it and telling" like he founded the gang. Make up yall minds, was he on the porch or not?

And IMO if someone unrelated too you is looking to get revenge, how can another adult tell them whats going too far. If you're powerless to physically hurt them back, its only logical that they'd snitch to someone else that can get them for you. Only dumb niggas dont know this.

it's ok

he can jus tell the judge he was playin & all is forgiven

ain't "I was pretending" a viable defense in court?

Back