Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

just read up on this.....

yea i think he gone.

he was on probation at that

Right, on some chomo-related shit. That's one reason why he's gonna hafta be in PC. The other is him being a celeb and then there's the gang shit on top of it all.

Dude fixin to be some Terry Crews lookin niggas My Little Pony. All because he wanted some cred on these streets.

spits-out-drink-gif-6.gif

Dead at some big nigga calling him Rainbow Star...

Niggas done already snitched. Life? Oh yeah, 4 of those 5 are talking right now. Giving up all the goods.

He said on the breakfast club recently that he did 3 years and some change in solitary. Said he basically went insane

I thought I was going insane after like 5-6 hours. Thinking "shit I might have to live here" started kicking the cell door and shit. Lmao. Can't imagine. I'd rather die than be in a cage for an extended period real. My mind not built for that shit. I'd break.

I thought I was going insane after like 5-6 hours. Thinking "shit I might have to live here" started kicking the cell door and shit. Lmao. Can't imagine. I'd rather die than be in a cage for an extended period real. My mind not built for that shit. I'd break.

That sh*t is designed to break everybody. I feel like you gotta be already crazy to be able to program in the box

I thank God that I wasn't caught for a lot of the ill isht I have done in my life. It's easy to forget that this is a youngster making all these mistakes. That doesn't excuse any of it but gives it some context.

That's what I'm saying. He a knucklehead. But this nigga dad got killed when he was mad young. That created a lack of guidance. I'm not here to make excuses for the nigga. But he could've surrounded himself w better people. But at the same time those might've been the only people that were there for him when he was broke....soooo

That's what I'm saying. He a knucklehead. But this nigga dad got killed when he was mad young. That created a lack of guidance. I'm not here to make excuses for the nigga. But he could've surrounded himself w better people. But at the same time those might've been the only people that were there for him when he was broke....soooo
Well didn’t they say he used to be crip? Lol them Treyway niggas was prolly extorting him

Back