Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Ebm-NGCWsA8TI7x

That 2nd week drop still higher than what most rappers will ever hit on the charts. A W is a W.

Besides.. the song is still #1 this week in our hearts & #1 in the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man

lock this mf thread until there's an update that he's dead

& I'm not wishin death on him, it could be 50yrs from now, so be it

I saw the story on TMZ about 6ix9ine taking a break from social media. Can you tell me a little more about that?

His home confinement aspect ends on July 31, so we thought out of an abundance of caution that he should deactivate all of his social media accounts and just keep a low profile until his home confinement is finished, just to make sure that nothing is leaked, where any gang members would figure out his location or anything to that effect. So we just thought, out of an abundance of caution, these last two weeks before the home confinement aspect ends, that he should just stay away from social media.

Does that mean he’ll be moving once the home confinement period ends?
There is a very good chance of that.

Have you talked to him about the possibility of appearing in public once this is over? How has he been talking about that?
It’s his intent to appear in public. He’s got a security team made up of former FBI agents and NYPD detectives, so he’s going to be well-protected when he does step out into the public eye, and he does plan on doing that.

How do you feel about that? It’s been your job for two years now to keep him safe.
I think with a detail security team surrounding him, he will be fine.

Back