Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

If he is innocent then fight the case. U dont fold. If he is guilty then u take whats sent ur way. He decided he wanted to bang. His whole image was based on that. Now y'all saying its ok because that's not who he is.

Fam im an old head. I banged for a good part of my life. I been shot, stabbed, jumped, pistol whipped. I been locked up. I beat an attempted murder charged. I aint never and i will never open my mouth or co sign any nigga that does. It's the life we choose.

If he was an innocent bystander i feel differently. He not though. He a bitch. This nigga aint even make it to a pretrial conference. Straight weak

We been calling this kid a fake, goofy, clout chaser, plant, police, fraud etc for the longest. Now hes supposed to follow the rules lmao. You can't expect him to be something you've known he ain't.

Can the feds seize Shotti's 22 million if they think it was used for criminal activity? If so then all I gotta say is dammit man

Offshore accounts??

I'd be lying if I said I knew how that works tho.

Look bruh ....I feel you. I think we had this convo before..but if we a crew...I'm not snitching...but if you broke the code..and we all caught up from shit you did...I'm telling.
Them niggas wanted to kill him after they robbed him...he covered for them by allowing shit at his crib.

He was a lil niggas in all this. Just wanting to be down. Everybody got their benefit. So 69 ain't gotta follow them rules.

I see ur side as well and Im not trying to change ur opinion. As soon as he yelled trey way and started pretending to be untouchable he was bound to the rules. Just my opinion. He is no longer an innocent bystander.

Anyway why was his life in danger? Niggas dont just kill their source of income and he was their income. Niggas dont rob u to make u look bad when they eating off u unless u do some dumb shit first.

Happy thanksgiving my dude

We been calling this kid a fake, goofy, clout chaser, plant, police, fraud etc for the longest. Now hes supposed to follow the rules lmao. You can't expect him to be something you've known he ain't.

He was a money source. He needs to play his position. He helped them and they helped him. Keep ur mouth shut. These niggas aint wake up and just decide to kill this nigga

I see ur side as well and Im not trying to change ur opinion. As soon as he yelled trey way and started pretending to be untouchable he was bound to the rules. Just my opinion. He is no longer an innocent bystander.

Anyway why was his life in danger? Niggas dont just kill their source of income and he was their income. Niggas dont rob u to make u look bad when they eating off u unless u do some dumb shit first.

Happy thanksgiving my dude
I can see that and I kinda agree.
You want to live it then live it.
But we all know while you may stand by a code....90% don't.

Happy Thanksgiving as well.
Mine don't start til tomorrow

cant say the bible is crap if you never read and studied the bible.

GlTwCV.gif

"The labeling of a snitch is a lifetime scar / You'll always be in jail nigga, just minus the bars" - Jay Z

If you comment crimes and fuck ppl lives up. That in itself is a selfish act

And get caught now all of a sudden trying to do "right" thing and think about others is dumb

Might as well continue your selfish ways and try to get the less amount of time you can get by telling.

Aint no code. Crooks like to think they have a code but they really dont

I'm wondering if its any rapper he gonna snitch on.

This is what the NYC gangs and rappers get for not having someone watching the door.

Ain't no honor among thieves, a nigga u was fronting weed to. Sometimes on the humble cause he was always good on consignment. Will a couple months be down bad. Come to cop and shoot u in the face, and feel a way about it. At the same time, charge that shit to the game.

If a nigga will take your life to pay his bills, to sit there and think he shouldntt/wouldn't assist in taking your freedom, to stay free or get free sooner. When death is a part of the game, there are only rules among those who have the influence to make em.

And those that have the influence to make em, have the power to move on when they break em.

Ak is laying the ground work for excusing away Chomo’s snitchin’ to the Feds.. By bringing up Chomo69’s family and how Chomo maybe snitchin’ to protect them…

Organized crime (the mob, gangs, 1% mc, and others) have been around since forever. This belief that there is no code or honor amongst thieves is false. They wouldnt survive without it.

I cant even get into the excuses. He doing for his family. If he wanted to protect his family he would keep his mouth shut. He is doing more harm than good.

Didnt one them niggas take a bullet for dude? Didnt someone try to take out them chicago niggas for dude? So they put they life on the line for dude but y'all like its ok to snitch. Fuck that. Im glad i didnt roll with y'all niggas.

Again niggas didnt just wake and decide they wanted to kill dude. Y'all giving passes out and dont know what he did.

Ain't no honor among thieves, a nigga u was fronting weed to. Sometimes on the humble cause he was always good on consignment. Will a couple months be down bad. Come to cop and shoot u in the face, and feel a way about it. At the same time, charge that shit to the game.

If a nigga will take your life to pay his bills, to sit there and think he shouldntt/wouldn't assist in taking your freedom, to stay free or get free sooner. When death is a part of the game, there are only rules among those who have the influence to make em.

And those that have the influence to make em, have the power to move on when they break em.

Bruh this aint close to the same. Its just so much wrong with this i dont know where to start.

I mean damn

I cant even get into the excuses. He doing for his family. If he wanted to protect his family he would keep his mouth shut. He is doing more harm than good.

Didnt one them niggas take a bullet for dude? Didnt someone try to take out them chicago niggas for dude? So they put they life on the line for dude but y'all like its ok to snitch. Fuck that. Im glad i didnt roll with y'all niggas.

Again niggas didnt just wake and decide they wanted to kill dude. Y'all giving passes out and dont know what he did.

Dvr8.gif
Looking ass.

NIGGA HE IS MAKE BELIEF. TEKASHI IS NOT A REAL GANGSTER HE WAS PLAYING A ROLE.

We get it your dissapointed in tekashi's gangster. Now shut the shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Organized crime (the mob, gangs, 1% mc, and others) have been around since forever. This belief that there is no code or honor amongst thieves is false. They wouldnt survive without it.

My view point is looking at the word "honor". A lot of what you expressed in my opinion is placement. Real honor is very very rare. The guys with real honor have legendary status among those that recognize the honor.

Alot else is placement, it's more a respect of place and a respect for your placement than it is honor. Guys don't not hit mademen because they honor the code. They respect the mayhem that they bring upon themselves and others by going against the code and hitting a made guy without following the proper channels.

That's not honor, that's why the consequences there have to be a violence folk don't wanna bring upon themselves.

Like a rapper once said.."niggaz respect violence"

So when I say there is no honor among thieves. Men with honor are the first to fall, because they play by the rules for the integrity of it.

There ain't much integrity in a world where lack of integrity makes the money come faster.

View attachment 89200
Looking ass.

NIGGA HE IS MAKE BELIEF. TEKASHI IS NOT A REAL GANGSTER HE WAS PLAYING A ROLE.

We get it your dissapointed in tekashi's gangster. Now shut the shit up.

Smh here we go. Lets fall back for just a second. I dont do internet beef. We on a message board. We post. If u dont like my post move along. I will do the same.

With that said im not disappointed at all. In fact it seems i was all wrong about tekashi. According to feds tekashi was a gangsta. Ordering hits and everything else. Shit tmz got video they say is him putting a hit on tadoe. Now he caught up and turning snitch.

I will say im amazed by how u and others view this story. U keep saying he a fraud. As more shit comes out it looks like he was really doing shit. Others say its ok for him to snitch cuz his family was threatened. Fucking amazing.

A fraud is internet gangstas. U know niggas who type shit. Lets not be frauds. Lets be stand up dudes who disagree.

My view point is looking at the word "honor". A lot of what you expressed in my opinion is placement. Real honor is very very rare. The guys with real honor have legendary status among those that recognize the honor.

Alot else is placement, it's more a respect of place and a respect for your placement than it is honor. Guys don't not hit mademen because they honor the code. They respect the mayhem that they bring upon themselves and others by going against the code and hitting a made guy without following the proper channels.

That's not honor, that's why the consequences there have to be a violence folk don't wanna bring upon themselves.

Like a rapper once said.."niggaz respect violence"

So when I say there is no honor among thieves. Men with honor are the first to fall, because they play by the rules for the integrity of it.

There ain't much integrity in a world where lack of integrity makes the money come faster.

Too much tv my dude. Way too much tv. Stop it!

Back