Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

And when it's all said and done, this thread is 120 pages long and I can't name 1 song by Takashi.

I went on discogs and he doesn't even have an album, or a song
I know "gummo" where he sounded like onyx

Y'all are overestimating these kids. That honor shit is out plus mad gentiles(non blacks) are into rap so he'll prolly be ok

It’s fucked up how successful 6ix9ine is going be after all this snitching

Thing is the world keep forgetting everybody ain’t a street dude. This whole thing was a cash grab yes he wrong for telling but them dudes was on a sinking ship. They got a non street dude as a mascot. This kid was doing rap rock type of shit his original fan base is those kids. Not excusing anything but it just seemed like everybody was clowns.

Reactions: silverfoxx
A producer could probably give him a beat and not have it affect his career..

But I wonder if any artists actually are gonna work with him

I never checked for dude, always thought he Was a clown. But rap officially has no rules or codes anymore if he really gets hot again

You would think someone like her would at the very least keep their mouth shut considering the fact where she's from and the era she grew up.

Anyways...

Reactions: genocide_cutter
I know "gummo" where he sounded like onyx

Y'all are overestimating these kids. That honor shit is out plus mad gentiles(non blacks) are into rap so he'll prolly be ok

This.

Continuing to call him a rat ain't gonna do shyt to his career. The muthafucca is posted up on the biggest billboard in Time Square...let that sink in.

GNS said...that honor shyt goes out the door wit these kids nowadays.

Reactions: 400Degreez

I never checked for dude, always thought he Was a clown. But rap officially has no rules or codes anymore if he really gets hot again

He shouted Tory and Drake during the live... had me SMH.

I hope these guys chill and mind their own business lol.

Shiiiieeetttt...money talks. Especially if the song they do becomes a hit. Muthafuccas gonna be lining up

Waste of time. It's beneath him to do all of that.
He'll just look foolish. What is the diss track going to do that Tekashi didn't do to himself already? Lol...
I agree it's a waste of time ,but it looks he is going to make one