Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi 6ix9ine Attacked in Florida Gym Sauna Ambush, Hospitalized

FshjGueWcAAeswD
Which one called him *checks notes* a "mickey mouse clown ass nigga"?

Three men have been arrested in connection with an assault on rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine at an LA Fitness gym in Lake Worth Beach last week, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said.

The men face charges of assault and robbery, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release late Thursday. The men are Rafael Medina Jr., 43; Octavious Medina, 23; and Anthony Maldonado, 25. They were being booked in the county jail, the release said. 

About 8:45 p.m. March 21, the rapper, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, was involved in an “altercation” with multiple people inside the gym in the 8000 block of Lantana Road, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Hernandez’ lawyer, Lance Lazzaro, told TMZ that the rapper was in the sauna when he was attacked “without warning,” and did not have security with him.

Lol I wonder if somebody going to ask them
Why they didn’t attack Zimmerman.

Why do some people here hate 6n9ne?
White Mexican who calls everybody nigga and tries to act like a black thug who chose a gang lifestyle , orders hits on BLACK men and then when he gets locked up, he snitches on his BLACK co-defendants and tries to play the victim role. Disrespects everybody (including the dead) and can’t stop saying “suck my dick”!

Next question.

White Mexican who calls everybody nigga and tries to act like a black thug who chose a gang lifestyle , orders hits on BLACK men and then when he gets locked up, he snitches on his BLACK co-defendants and tries to play the victim role. Disrespects everybody (including the dead) and can’t stop saying “suck my dick”!

Next question.
Brother. Fat joe been saying nigga for ever, and for me personally i think lot of black people take what 69 did very personal and it not good for the health to be honest.

I've always looked at 69 as a troll and if majority of people looked at it from that perspective the cause of hypertension will be less

Anyway, to each his own

Brother. Fat joe been saying nigga for ever, and for me personally i think lot of black people take what 69 did very personal and it not good for the health to be honest.

I've always looked at 69 as a troll and if majority of people looked at it from that perspective the cause of hypertension will be less

Anyway, to each his own
At least Fat joe contributes to the culture. And put Remy on through Pun

69 does not. 69 is human waste

interesting

69 turns state & you call him a federal agent

but Troy turns..

:hahaha:
Bro there are differences in their cases. Troy’s situation has been broken down and dissected for you but you already have your mind made up and that’s ok…

Bro there are differences in their cases. Troy’s situation has been broken down and dissected for you but you already have your mind made up and that’s ok…

they both committed crimes (Troy was caught w/ those other guns, remember?)

& in exchange for their testimony, they got reduced sentences

textbook snitchin

only difference is you like one's music

:hahaha:

but I digress

Back