Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi 6ix9ine Attacked in Florida Gym Sauna Ambush, Hospitalized

So you’re saying l can start some shit in another location, go somewhere else and get jumped by the dudes I started shit with and then sue the place where I got jumped at?

See you in court then..

Business owners are typically not responsible for spontaneous crime that occurs on their property, and in some cases may be able to avoid liability if the victim knew their attacker, but if there is a history of criminal activity which the business owner knows or should have known about, or because of the nature of the business there is a foreseeable higher security risk, then the business owner has a legal duty to enact reasonable security measures to protect business patrons from an unreasonable risk of harm. The more criminal activity in the past, the more likely the business owner has a legal duty to provide security measures such as security cameras, better lighting, and even security guards. These preventative measures are simply a cost of doing business for the business owner.

If I'm a lawyer for the gym I'm showing the WBC video from the other day.

I'm showing his history of being an asshole who starts trouble.

I'm pointing out his snitch status and the fact that he is a target and by coming into my business he actually put my other customers at risk.

I'm showing a photo of him in Daisy Dukes and the Triple Goose coat and stressing that this man came looking for trouble dressed like that.

I like the gyms chances in this one.

Exactly. There not getting a penny from LA fitness.

While we’re at it F wack100 and dj akademiks too. These dudes supporting tekashi69 are some weirdo’s. They’re both obviously profiting off this guy some how, but they fail to realize his career is over. This incident is the first nail in the coffin. Dudes think this guy is gonna make hit music again? No one in the rap game messes with this dude, no one in the reggae-tone game messes with this dude, he’s done in these streets. LA fitness is going to laugh them out the courthouse.

While we’re at it F wack100 and dj akademiks too. These dudes supporting tekashi69 are some weirdo’s. They’re both obviously profiting off this guy some how, but they fail to realize his career is over. This incident is the first nail in the coffin. Dudes think this guy is gonna make hit music again? No one in the rap game messes with this dude, no one in the reggae-tone game messes with this dude, he’s done in these streets. LA fitness is going to laugh them out the courthouse.
Bruh did sold out arenas across Europe .

So you’re saying l can start some shit in another location, go somewhere else and get jumped by the dudes I started shit with and then sue the place where I got jumped at?

See you in court then..

Business owners are typically not responsible for spontaneous crime that occurs on their property, and in some cases may be able to avoid liability if the victim knew their attacker, but if there is a history of criminal activity which the business owner knows or should have known about, or because of the nature of the business there is a foreseeable higher security risk, then the business owner has a legal duty to enact reasonable security measures to protect business patrons from an unreasonable risk of harm. The more criminal activity in the past, the more likely the business owner has a legal duty to provide security measures such as security cameras, better lighting, and even security guards. These preventative measures are simply a cost of doing business for the business owner.

If I'm a lawyer for the gym I'm showing the WBC video from the other day.

I'm showing his history of being an asshole who starts trouble.

I'm pointing out his snitch status and the fact that he is a target and by coming into my business he actually put my other customers at risk.

I'm showing a photo of him in Daisy Dukes and the Triple Goose coat and stressing that this man came looking for trouble dressed like that.

I like the gyms chances in this one.

Yall also give legal advice to The Game & Tory Lanes? Fym they'll get laughed out the court room? 3 men beat up a famous person in their gym till they got tired and were done. No one working there stopped them. And to top it off, one of the people was allowed walked in the gym without showing an id, membership or anything. Just got waved in like it was a grocery store.

If anything, you'd get laughed out the court room if you reped LA Fitness and your defense was showing him drunk at a baseball game and saying, "yea your honor, we arnt liable because Mr Hernandez snitched in NYC on some respectable dirty brooklyn niggas and he's known for kinda being a jerk online".

If LA Fitness is smart they'll settle it quickly.

Yall also give legal advice to The Game & Tory Lanes? Fym they'll get laughed out the court room? 3 men beat up a famous person in their gym till they got tired and were done. No one working there stopped them. And to top it off, one of the people was allowed walked in the gym without showing an id, membership or anything. Just got waved in like it was a grocery store.

If anything, you'd get laughed out the court room if you reped LA Fitness and your defense was showing him drunk at a baseball game and saying, "yea your honor, we arnt liable because Mr Hernandez snitched in NYC on some respectable dirty brooklyn niggas and he's known for kinda being a jerk online".

If LA Fitness is smart they'll settle it quickly.
Property owners are generally not liable for wholly unpredictable, random acts that occur on their premises. When an injured victim brings a negligent security lawsuit against a Florida business or Florida property owner, it is crucial that they establish that their assault was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the defendant’s failure to take additional security precautions. For example, a physical altercation between patrons in a venue that serves alcohol would generally be considered a foreseeable outcome. On the other hand, a physical altercation between customer of a florist shop is far less predictable. Defendants often try to assert unforeseeability to escape liability. Plaintiffs must be ready for this defense strategy.

Imo if he can convince the jury the chick at the desk was part of a conspiracy to have him attacked would be his best chance.

Spontaneous acts of violence happen all the time. Florida law is prepared for it.

Regardless, Fuck him. I don't care.

Three men have been arrested in connection with an assault on rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine at an LA Fitness gym in Lake Worth Beach last week, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said.

The men face charges of assault and robbery, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release late Thursday. The men are Rafael Medina Jr., 43; Octavious Medina, 23; and Anthony Maldonado, 25. They were being booked in the county jail, the release said. 

About 8:45 p.m. March 21, the rapper, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, was involved in an “altercation” with multiple people inside the gym in the 8000 block of Lantana Road, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Hernandez’ lawyer, Lance Lazzaro, told TMZ that the rapper was in the sauna when he was attacked “without warning,” and did not have security with him.

Three men have been arrested in connection with an assault on rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine at an LA Fitness gym in Lake Worth Beach last week, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said.

The men face charges of assault and robbery, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release late Thursday. The men are Rafael Medina Jr., 43; Octavious Medina, 23; and Anthony Maldonado, 25. They were being booked in the county jail, the release said. 

About 8:45 p.m. March 21, the rapper, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, was involved in an “altercation” with multiple people inside the gym in the 8000 block of Lantana Road, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Hernandez’ lawyer, Lance Lazzaro, told TMZ that the rapper was in the sauna when he was attacked “without warning,” and did not have security with him.
FshjGueWcAAeswD

Back