Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi 6ix9ine Attacked in Florida Gym Sauna Ambush, Hospitalized

At this point I don't even know why folks waste their time muckin wit dude. You're pretty much feeding into the attention he enjoys gettin.

He still gonna talk his shyt

His followers still gonna rife for him

He still gonna keep down shows

He still gonna have folks turn out for them shows

His social media still gonna continue moving numbers

So what's the point. I mean it's gotten to the point where beefing wit him makes YOU look bad.

At this point I don't even know why folks waste their time muckin wit dude. You're pretty much feeding into the attention he enjoys gettin.

He still gonna talk his shyt

His followers still gonna rife for him

He still gonna keep down shows

He still gonna have folks turn out for them shows

His social media still gonna continue moving numbers

So what's the point. I mean it's gotten to the point where beefing wit him makes YOU look bad.
That's cool and all, but we gotta start normalizing accountability again. Social media and the Trump era of trolling have people thinking they are above karma.

im surprised he didnt cover up more under the sink, like they would have to bend over to try to pull him out and then thats when you ufc up kick a nigga in his face

That's cool and all, but we gotta start normalizing accountability again. Social media and the Trump era of trolling have people thinking they are above karma.

I mean that too. But if you know a muthafucca starves for the attention...why bother feeding him?

He's only relevant if folks allow themselves to be sucked in his antics. Karma gonna get him either way. Hell...karma probably has been gettin him according to his latest incident. Either way...he made his bed. He has to keep lying in it.

I mean that too. But if you know a muthafucca starves for the attention...why bother feeding him?

He's only relevant if folks allow themselves to be sucked in his antics. Karma gonna get him either way. Hell...karma probably has been gettin him according to his latest incident. Either way...he made his bed. He has to keep lying in it.
Karma for telling on gang members? Thats funny af

Wtf was he wearing??
A puff jacket and pum pum shorts

Him and Wendy Williams went shopping together

3_JS291699036.jpg

Back