Welcome To aBlackWeb

I donā€™t love it. I need to see more. And Iā€™m not a fan of them giving Don glasses and making him geeky

I like that theyā€™re making each turtle individual to their personality so yeah Donny might have glasses and Mikeyā€™s the younger one so he got braces apparently which is kinda weird but whatever. Iā€™m hyped. Shell Yeah! Cowabunga muthafuckas!

The geeky thing didnā€™t start until michael bay version. Where you getting the 35-40 years from? Other medium he was the smart turtle and sounded reg

He been a geek since the animated series in the 80's.

Fuk is you talking bout................
CJLsXKo.png

He been a geek since the animated series in the 80's.

Fuk is you talking bout................
CJLsXKo.png
He didnā€™t look like a geek. That is my point. Go back to what I said Iā€™m not a fan of them giving him glasses and making him geeky. Was he wearing glasses in the 80s? Was he skinny in the 80s?

Reactions: GNS
He didnā€™t look like a geek. That is my point. Go back to what I said Iā€™m not a fan of them giving him glasses and making him geeky. Was he wearing glasses in the 80s? Was he skinny in the 80s?
It's a new generation b, I don't think you're the targeted audience

nickelodeon can't figure out what direction to go with the turtles,

they on like their 7th or 8th revamp.....

and some were way better than others

Cool animation

I promise itā€™s okay to make something else though

How many times is somebody going to try making teenage turtle ninjas?

Donnie didnā€™t look like a geek in the 80ā€™s /90s due to cost cutting measures in toy and cartoon productions.

Give them individuality, the Foot are the blank automatons devoid of any personality.

Back