Teen Kills Best Friend over Who Got to Ride Shotgun in Someone Else's Car

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza
Sergio Orozco, 19, was arrested on this past Monday for allegedly shooting his friend in the chest over a dispute as to who would ride in the passenger seat of someone else's car. Authorities say Orozco shot 19-year-old Jalen Wilson before the young man was rushed to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.

Orozco is being held on $1.75 million bond and is due in court on June 20.

I remember one time my homeboy was driving, and we had just dropped off another homeboy who was sitting in the front seat

I was in the back, so after he got out, my homeboy that was driving was like "Yo Ap, you can get in the front now"

i was like "nah man, i think i'ma just chill in the back"

The look this nigga gave next was priceless!!!

He said "man if you dont get cho ass in the front...aint about to have niggas out here thinking im driving you around"

LMAO

ahhh...good times

Reactions: 100MBS and Kzzl
I remember one time my homeboy was driving, and we had just dropped off another homeboy who was sitting in the front seat

I was in the back, so after he got out, my homeboy that was driving was like "Yo Ap, you can get in the front now"

i was like "nah man, i think i'ma just chill in the back"

The look this nigga gave next was priceless!!!

He said "man if you dont get cho ass in the front...aint about to have niggas out here thinking im driving you around"

LMAO

ahhh...good times

Real shit. As a youngin the other major thing was deciding who was gonna ride "bitch" if we was rolling deep.

Reactions: AP2.5
"With friends like you who needs enemies,
Brought a nigga bad luck like the Kennedys"

Where the hell was they going to do that this nigga had a shotgun on him

Now he will never ride shotgun again.. Hes going to be in back of a squad car, in back of a van..

people dont value shit .. that shit says alot of what they think of themselves deep down people are lost..

I couldnt even chalk this up with having no conflict resolution skills ... because this is such a small thing.. it shouldn't even amount to a conflict

Where the hell was they going to do that this nigga had a shotgun on him
600px-Vlcsnap-459414.jpg

vague story.... I mean it could have started over the seat....but you know how shit is.

there's a build up or a back story........or if all else fails a woman

taking the seat was the last straw in a long series of line stepping lol

though he coulda just told him to box for it