Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News TEDx Speaker Says Support Pedophiles and to "Break The Taboo"

Here the thing. That last paragraph or so is a veiled attempt at pushing acceptance. There really isnt much of a grey area with this.

The issues is bringing to the discussion table to get these people "help" either legitimizes it as

1. A mental disorder

Or

2. Sexual preference

So if that former is the route they are trying to go, they will eventually train this in the field of psychology to treat it as such. And as a consequence, you will see less of a reaction of disgust to it...
Good post i can see that.

So what would be a solution? Because i think shes saying, what we're doing now isnt helping and the problem seems to continue to grow....maybe we need to try a different approach and use criminal justice system as a last resort.

Do we ignore that and continue as is, even if its not calming the fire?

Good post i can see that.

So what would be a solution? Because i think shes saying, what we're doing now isnt helping and the problem seems to continue to grow....maybe we need to try a different approach and use criminal justice system as a last resort.

Do we ignore that and continue as is, even if its not calming the fire?

the system is fucked regardless, because dope dealers get more time than pedos.....

we could really be a whole lot more harsh on the shit to send a message

cuz the mf's with money have nothing to fear.....they have rings of wealthy people doing this shit, and police and politicians and news reporters, etc can all be bought (which is a problem outside of any topic here we cant do shit about)

shit needs to carry a mandatory life sentence

BET that'll make em at least think twice......better take a fuckin cold shower and hit a bar

White folks always take their shit to other countries like that. Sometimes they get dealt with by the locals and when they do I just shrug like "Shouldn't have taken your nasty ass over there".
yep......

one dude......bashed his shit in....niggas was still in his drawls

alot of others dont come to far away from the tourist spots

the system is fucked regardless, because dope dealers get more time than pedos.....

we could really be a whole lot more harsh on the shit to send a message

cuz the mf's with money have nothing to fear.....they have rings of wealthy people doing this shit, and police and politicians and news reporters, etc can all be bought (which is a problem outside of any topic here we cant do shit about)

shit needs to carry a mandatory life sentence

BET that'll make em at least think twice......better take a fuckin cold shower and hit a bar

That's what the whole sex offender registry shits was supposed to do. Know what it did instead?

Nothing.

Not one... goddamned... thing.

Not one kid has been spared rape since the registry was put in place, because people that rape kids are typically the people close to them, i.e. family members, friends of the family, babysitters, teachers, pastors, etc and not once has there been a case where the registry stopped one of those people close to those children from raping or molesting them.

Know who did get put on the registry? Men and women streaking for fun, flashers, couples caught fucking in public (i.e. in their cars, or random other spur of the moment places), niggas pissing in public, johns getting caught with hookers, webcam chicks that get ID'ed after doing butt naked shows at the library, etc.

In that way it's like the death penalty or life in prison for murder. Niggas get killed every day and it ain't slowing down either, the shit ain't a deterrent.

White folks always take their shit to other countries like that. Sometimes they get dealt with by the locals and when they do I just shrug like "Shouldn't have taken your nasty ass over there".
sadly i heard is much worse in africa

sadly i heard is much worse in africa

AND it's not just white men going to African countries for sex, it's white women as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Of course they try to differentiate between male and female sex tourists by saying that men go after kids, but I've read about the whole "blue rinse set" old British biddies that travel to Nigeria, Kenya, and other countries to pay for sex with 15 and 16 year old boys. I'm trying to find the article but it went into incredible detail about old British women going to I believe Senegal to have sex with underage boys for money. If I can find it, I'll post it.

This is why I say wherever white folks go they bring their nasty ass shit with them, male or female.

AND it's not just white men going to African countries for sex, it's white women as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Of course they try to differentiate between male and female sex tourists by saying that men go after kids, but I've read about the whole "blue rinse set" old British biddies that travel to Nigeria, Kenya, and other countries to pay for sex with 15 and 16 year old boys. I'm trying to find the article but it went into incredible detail about old British women going to I believe Senegal to have sex with underage boys for money. If I can find it, I'll post it.

This is why I say wherever white folks go they bring their nasty ass shit with them, male or female.
yep.....

chicks do this with jamaica

yep.....

chicks do this with jamaica

And DR. If you've ever watched the show "90 Day Fiancee" there's a couple on there, Molly and Luis, that met at a resort in the DR that Luis worked at. It dawned on me earlier today that, at her age, she was more than likely on a sex tourism trip there, met this dude only a few years older than her eldest daughter, he put it on her, and she brought him home.

There's also another white chick that met a Jamaican cat and did the same thing. I'm all but convinced that both of these white women went to these countries as sex tourists.

And DR. If you've ever watched the show "90 Day Fiancee" there's a couple on there, Molly and Luis, that met at a resort in the DR that Luis worked at. It dawned on me earlier today that, at her age, she was more than likely on a sex tourism trip there, met this dude only a few years older than her eldest daughter, he put it on her, and she brought him home.

There's also another white chick that met a Jamaican cat and did the same thing. I'm all but convinced that both of these white women went to these countries as sex tourists.
yea......been knew that too.

i always find it funny when women think men only go to have sex at these places.

i ran into more women who are there and willing to pay for it.
women you would not think needed to pay.

but yet society only focuses on the men

Back