Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Team @Goldie: Lori Harvey, Caitlyn Mwenifumbo, Shadee Monique aka TheRealCatEyes, Thurriaa, & Uchemba Wins The 2019 Willy Wonka Series 5 Vs.5

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prissy all day!!!!.....I’ll let that bitch suck the soul out of me for a MK bag and an Atlantic City weekend trip while y’all wait 90 days for Lori’s prom night special lol

I fundamentally read "Who You Got?" under the heading of "Candy Shop" with pictures clearly intended to emphasize physical features as the common denominator. That is with the expected inevitable feelings about Mediatakeout revelations and passing patronizing of other qualities when it is convenient.

:think2:

ABW is more important to the Culture than MediaTakeOut

:think3:

I’d let Uchemba sit on my face the same night LoyalTrini and her 7 cousins wit dreads thought they left me for dead in that Red Roof Inn parking lot lol

That stripper body might edge out lower quality thots, but Lori Harvey is fine af. Comparing her to this basic broad is downright disrespectful.
For all that then you need Christianmingle.com Brother because I was told at the meet and greet that hoes on here morals are lower than the African American males HS graduation rate lol

Back