Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Teacher Lets Students Unbraid His Hair: Was This Inappropriate?

Was This Inappropriate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've said this time and time again.

There's too many young teachers teaching.

When I was in school, nearly all of my teachers were at least 30 years older than me.

Now, it seems like the average age difference is 10-12 years or less.

And it's not just the age difference that's the problem.

It's the fact that there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in maturity level between the teachers and students either.

Seems like more of a peer relationship than a student/teacher relationship.

I blame social media for this.

Mainly because the teachers are probably on social media just as much as the students.

So they have a similar mentality.

Basically, if most of the teachers were old enough to be the students' parents, none of this foolishness would even be happening.

Last edited:
@deadeye

You ever consider that a lot of the teachers you had weren't as old as you thought they were?

This not a gotcha. Just a serious question

Also, the teaching profession as a whole has gone to shit. Older people simply have been phased out of education, not at all levels but there was a massive shift at some point in the last 20 or so years.

You don't have to be old to teach, you have to be relatable in a way that younger minds consume education.

I personally wouldn't do this cause I like to always ensure that boundaries with kids are clear. I am not your peer even if happen to like some of the same things. I've had dreads and braids and shit like that. You just gotta suck it up and do that shit by yourself on your own time or pay the tax for the stylist to take it down

I've said this time and time again.

There's too many young teachers teaching.

When I was in school, nearly all of my teachers were at least 30 years older than me.

Now, it seems like the average age difference is 10-12 years or less.

And it's not just the age difference that's the problem.

It's the fact that there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in maturity level between the teachers and students.

Seems like more of a peer relationship than a student/teacher relationship.

I blame social media for this.

Mainly because the teachers are probably on social media just as much as the students.

So they have a similar mentality.

Basically, if most of the teachers were old enough to be the students' parents, none of this foolishness would even be happening.
There is a teacher shortage for many places in the U.S. Also, many are quitting due to terrible parents, bad administration, and high stress students just to be paid a shit salary. If an age restriction was inforced, many schools would be in danger.

I dunno. At the end of the day it is just hair and ain’t nothing weird about the act itself. I wouldn’t have recorded it and posted it on the internet for the world to see.

That being said this dude look like he was just attending that school a year ago lol.

…and if it was just one student and he had his head between her legs that’s a whole different story.

@deadeye

You ever consider that a lot of the teachers you had weren't as old as you thought they were?

This not a gotcha. Just a serious question

Also, the teaching profession as a whole has gone to shit. Older people simply have been phased out of education, not at all levels but there was a massive shift at some point in the last 20 or so years.

You don't have to be old to teach, you have to be relatable in a way that younger minds consume education.

I personally wouldn't do this cause I like to always ensure that boundaries with kids are clear. I am not your peer even if happen to like some of the same things. I've had dreads and braids and shit like that. You just gotta suck it up and do that shit by yourself on your own time or pay the tax for the stylist to take it down

No, I never considered that.

The point is, the boundaries between students and teachers don't seem to be the same as they were when I was in school.

And I believe it's largely due to the fact that there isn't as big of an age gap.

To your point, however, the teachers seem to be a little bit too relatable to the students.

And therein lies the problem.

Something he shouldnt have done.

I wouldnt say "Inappropriate" because although it often used a a"misdemeanor" it has connotations no parallels should be made

Back