Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teacher gets BRUTALLY beaten by HS kid for taking his Nintendo Switch

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..

Couple things:

Title is click bait. Sensationalized for the hell of it

Idk if the man in the tan shirt is facility or not but he's a waste of space. Must have thought it was just two kids tussling

As for the kid, I'm cool with whatever punishment the school deems fit to serve🤷🏿‍♂️

Couple things:

Title is click bait. Sensationalized for the hell of it

Idk if the man in the tan shirt is facility or not but he's a waste of space. Must have thought it was just two kids tussling

As for the kid, I'm cool with whatever punishment the school deems fit to serve🤷🏿‍♂️
Straight up expulsion along with whatever criminal charges his dumb ass get

That's basically a o-lineman trucking a woman and then pounding on her. What a sick fuck

he was trying to kill her.

Attempted murder charge should be attached
He even made a death threat too
While in the classroom, the student made statements that he was upset that she took his game away and said he “will beat her up every time she takes away his game,” an arrest report stated, and that “when he comes back he is going to kill her.”

If that teacher dies while in the hospital (Lord forbid) his charges should be upgraded to murder. Most of these young kids now are absolute DEMONS. He jumps on a teacher because she took away his Nintendo Switch? Dude has got to be special needs to some degree because you go to school to learn not playing fuckin video games. Either way he won't be playing video games no time soon...

And by him having a record of violence, no actual decent job is going to hire him in the future. So he just pretty much destroyed his life over hand-held game.

I wanna say calling for attempted murder charges or jail time is extreme but.....

Tough break kiddo

If that teacher dies while in the hospital (Lord forbid) his charges should be upgraded to murder. Most of these young kids now are absolute DEMONS. He jumps on a teacher because she took away his Nintendo Switch? Dude has got to be special needs to some degree because you go to school to learn not playing fuckin video games. Either way he won't be playing video games no time soon...

And by him having a record of violence, no actual decent job is going to hire him in the future. So he just pretty much destroyed his life over hand-held game.
"In a statement, a spokesperson for Flagler Schools said the employee who was attacked has been with the district since 2004 and as a paraprofessional since 2021."

More than likely, this was the case. If that person was a para, then she was only working with a special needs student, which I can see why he got that triggered to carry out this attack.

and @CAP 3.0 .....how was this title sensationalized? Was this teacher not beaten brutally? Was it not because she took his game? Explain.

"In a statement, a spokesperson for Flagler Schools said the employee who was attacked has been with the district since 2004 and as a paraprofessional since 2021."

More than likely, this was the case. If that person was a para, then she was only working with a special needs student, which I can see why he got that triggered to carry out this attack.

and @CAP 3.0 .....how was this title sensationalized? Was this teacher not beaten brutally? Was it not because she took his game? Explain.
When he went from punching her in the back to seven punches to her face while she was out cold was disturbing as hell to watch

Maybe I'm just desensitized 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back