Welcome To aBlackWeb

I searched and searched for a thread on this show, didn't see it..

i just watched the pilot. this shit funny as fuck.. i see a few of yall mentioned it before too...

i know a lotta people don't like tiffany haddish and tracey morgan, but they seem to be funny in this show

Just mentioned this show the other day.

Gave it a chance one day with low expectations. And ended up watching all of the first season. Half way thru the second now. Actually a good show.

Watched it last night.

Lowkey one of the best quote/unquote "black" shows on tv.

Much funnier than Black-Ish.

Only thing I didn't like about it was how they wrote Bobby out of the show.

Made it seem like he was a bad influence on Trey.........when Trey's supposed to be the big homie.

Time will tell, but I don't like the addition of all the new cast members either.

Except Mike.

Mike is hilarious..........which is still strange to say considering his persona from back in the day.

Watched it last night.

Lowkey one of the best quote/unquote "black" shows on tv.

Much funnier than Black-Ish.

Only thing I didn't like about it was how they wrote Bobby out of the show.

Made it seem like he was a bad influence on Trey.........when Trey's supposed to be the big homie.

Time will tell, but I don't like the addition of all the new cast members either.

Except Mike.

Mike is hilarious..........which is still strange to say considering his persona from back in the day.

Haven't started s3 yet. But seen the trailer. Yea, im not sure why they added so many new characters.

Happy to see Bobby back lol.. This season was good af to me.. I didnt know it was a thread on it.. Show is underrated af. It mixes in some gems without being too pushy and annoying.. I fucks with it

Happy to see Bobby back lol.. This season was good af to me.. I didnt know it was a thread on it.. Show is underrated af. It mixes in some gems without being too pushy and annoying.. I fucks with it
I do miss the halfway house dudes and his family being on there like they were the first two seasons

Back