Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taylor Swift fans aka Swifties doxxed Zvbear (Zubear Abdi) Somali after AI generated explicit images of Taylor Swift spread on Twitter

This one of the weirdest things Iā€™ve ever seen on the internet. They got an army of bots all posting the exact same ā€œprotect Taylor Swiftā€ posts and doxxed a bunch of other random twitter users too.

To the point where I actually thought this was some kinda weird publicity stunt of her own making.

Oh I didn't see the spoiler. There's things off about all of the pics lol

It's a twisted fantasy , but apparently these deep fake ai creators been doing this. Taylor not the first celebrity or well-known person they created pictures on

This one of the weirdest things Iā€™ve ever seen on the internet. They got an army of bots all posting the exact same ā€œprotect Taylor Swiftā€ posts and doxxed a bunch of other random twitter users too.

To the point where I actually thought this was some kinda weird publicity stunt of her own making.

That goes out the window when you see those pics.

They already doing that

Word?
I wonder the legality around that...

I mean firstly, they would have to create women with faces that doesn't bare likeness to any specific individual to avoid that situation.

But then do they have to openly and explicitly declare to Johns that this is an AI generated female that they're interacting with and sending $30 a month too? šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

Also if this is gonna be the norm, then I can already see the pedo gang exploiting AI... "but it's not an actual child".... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Like I previously said, DISGUSTING!

Word?
I wonder the legality around that...

I mean firstly, they would have to create women with faces that doesn't bare likeness to any specific individual to avoid that situation.

But then do they have to openly and explicitly declare to Johns that this is an AI generated female that they're interacting with and sending $30 a month too? šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

Also if this is gonna be the norm, then I can already see the pedo gang exploiting AI... "but it's not an actual child".... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Like I previously said, DISGUSTING!
I don't think they need to tell people they're AI generated. They don't need to tell when a photo has been edited

Back