Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tay-K Sentenced to 55 Years in Prison for Murder

Treating black kids as adults and saying things like, "they're old enough to know better, we need to set an example" is a product of white supremacy. Thats their go to line to give POC long sentences, for over a century. Makes no sense you have laws for minors, but can wave it and charge them as adults if you feel like it. This is how that incident with George Junius Stinney Jr was allowed to happen. We always "old enough to know better", but white kids get slaps on wrists.

And to you a 10 year old is just a kid, but a 16 year old is a mature adult? I'm not expecting a 16 year old to act like a mature adult in no circumstances. Thats just an older kid to me.

This has nothing to do with race. I don't give a damn what race you are. I treat everyone the same....White, black, pink, blue whatever. 16 years old and you're old enough to know right from wrong. There's a huge difference between a ten year old and a sixteen year old.

Apparently he was also charged with another murder. He killed some photographer after first trying to rob him. I can't say I feel sorry for him. Hopefully he gets some rehabilitation in prison. He sure going to need it.

Lol damn white and Asian got 16 year olds that hack and break passwords but when we16 we don’t know that killing someone is a no no? Naw lock his ass up for all eternity to let the positives of ours live in our communities in peace

Apparently he was involved in a third murder where his friend killed a girl in front of him the same year as the other murders

That's 3 murders and 3 robberies. All in one year

A lot of people have kids of their own at 16, u know right from wrong lol.

Imagine a 16 year old driving over somebody and killing him. U don't think they know the outcome?

Couple things:

55 years is excessive for anyone but the trigger man

Buddy songs are trash. I don’t wanna hear how creative or crafty his lyrics were. They trash.

I’m not sure of the appeal but this thread longer than it should be

Back