Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Can't believe this shit happened 7 years ago already. Crazy shit cuz I fucked with Taxstone but I knew son was bound to crash

Troy Ave is a funny dude

🤣🤣 Him calling him on that beastiality shit is crazy. Out the horses mouth on own platform. Once certain things that wild have the receipts behind it like that shit has, you need to sit tf down 💯. I'm not sure folk aware of that shit for real either, or just forgot or don't care. Just seems to have gotten glossed over, folk so desensitized and the culture so microwave.

🤣🤣 Him calling him on that beastiality shit is crazy. Out the horses mouth on own platform. Once certain things that wild have the receipts behind it like that shit has, you need to sit tf down 💯. I'm not sure folk aware of that shit for real either, or just forgot or don't care. Just seems to have gotten glossed over, folk so desensitized and the culture so microwave.
I didn’t know about that. That’s wild.

Imagine running into someone you dont like back stage, start to jump him with your friend, it turns into a shoot out where you get shot and your friend is shot and killed, it then goes to trail and the guy gets convicted of manslaughter, and somehow you leave that laughing saying you won.

DF kinda win is that

Imagine running into someone you dont like back stage, start to jump him with your friend, it turns into a shoot out where you get shot and your friend is shot and killed, it then goes to trail and the guy gets convicted of manslaughter, and somehow you leave that laughing saying you won.

DF kinda win is that

A win where you only get to spend a year in prison when you coulda did 15.

Sure seems like it would’ve helped tax out lol
Honestly, i dont think it would of mattered, cuz from Troy's own words, he said they jumped him. That why tax got manslaughter. But imagine if this could of really helped and this bozo kept this to himself till after the trail

Back