Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Lol then I don’t get why it’s so hard for people to say he a snitch. Claiming self defense at your own trial is one thing. Taking the stand and claiming self defense in another man trial is crazy.
Nah, explain this to me. So Tax can get on the stand and try to pin everything on Troy, But the moment Troy get on the stand and put it all back on Tax he's the only "snitch"? Sounds like they both "snitching".

Nah, explain this to me. So Tax can get on the stand and try to pin everything on Troy, But the moment Troy get on the stand and put it all back on Tax he's the only "snitch"? Sounds like they both "snitching".
When did Tax get on the stand? The prosecution has not even rested their case. So please answer me this question.

Folks gotta stop watching so much TV and stop listening to Troy Ave.
1. Tax would be a fool to testify in his own murder trial.
2. Troy Ave ain’t on trial here so how could a tax get on the stand and tell on him?
3. Of course tax lawyers are going to pin the shit on someone else? What you want the lawyers to do?

Last edited:
When did Tax get on the stand? The prosecution has not even rested their case. So please answer me this question.

Folks gotta stop watching so much TV and stop listening to Troy Ave.
1. Tax would be a fool to testify in his own murder trial.
2. Troy Ave ain’t on trial here so how could a tax get on the stand and tell on him?
3. Of course tax lawyers are going to pin the shit on someone else? What you want the lawyers to do?
I ain't here to defend Troy. My only point is Tax been doing the same thing. Didn't he tweet a statement that people were calling snitching? If I get time I'll look it up. My only issue with all this is the hypocrisy in what people consider snitching. Nothing more nothing less. These niggas can have a snitch off for all I care lol.

Last edited:
give af who calls him what

that's snitchin in it's purest form

play in the streets, things don't go your way, now you're in trouble

why not take it to trial?

then you can take the stand in your defense.. I have lol

but to take the stand against another mf for sum shit your side possibly started

nah

:foh3:
I thought everything was on camera and troy was telling what was going on in the video ?

I gotta find the link that said that tho. it's been a few days

This shit is funny how people are moving the goal post for Troy.

"He's not snitching, he's just letting them know what happened and clearing his name!!"

"T T Tax was bullying him online for years and Troy just fought back!"

Niggas on wax/doing interviews talking about how they really in the streets and bout that life, really gangstas....shit goes down, they on the stand telling what happened and who shot them and some people saying thats not snitching.

Last edited:
This shit is funny how people are moving the goal post for Troy.

"He's not snitching, he's just letting them know what happened and clearing his name!!"

"T T Tax was bullying him online for years and Troy just fought back!"

Niggas on wax/doing interviews talking about how they really in the streets and bout that life, really gangstas....shit goes down, they on the stand telling what happened and who shot them and someone people saying thats not snitching.
They are accusing him of killing his friend. So he shouldn’t defend himself in court? He should just do 25 years in prison. So nameless people on social media and message boards won’t look at him as a snitch?

They are accusing him of killing his friend. So he shouldn’t defend himself in court? He should just do 25 years in prison. So nameless people on social media and message boards won’t look at him as a snitch?

lol bruh

have you ever been arrested & gone thru criminal court?

you're innocent til proven guilty

accusing him doesn't mean he's guilty, he could take it to trial & fight the charges

but he chose the easy way out & turned states evidence

:hahaha:

lol bruh

have you ever been arrested & gone thru criminal court?

you're innocent til proven guilty

accusing him doesn't mean he's guilty, he could take it to trial & fight the charges

but he chose the easy way out & turned states evidence

:hahaha:
He was on tape shooting in the club. They alleged that he shot and killed his friend. His argument is self defense…

He was on tape shooting in the club. They alleged that he shot and killed his friend. His argument is self defense…

lmao got damn bruh

do you kno how criminal court works?

Troy is not a defendant, he's a witness

he could've went to trial & had his lawyer present evidence to show reasonable doubt

but he chose to turn state

lmao got damn bruh

do you kno how criminal court works?

Troy is not a defendant, he's a witness

he could've went to trial & had his lawyer present evidence to show reasonable doubt

but he chose to turn state
His own case ties into this one. They asked him what happened. I was defending myself.

He's been saying he's a gangsta and a street dude, he cant be a civilian and testify and point out people when he has a case. Stay to the street code and let him lawyer talk, if not, that makes him a rat. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy once again.

When 69 was running around with those dirty brooklyn niggas, all these gangstas said he's not a street dude and is faking it. Called him a fake gang member and he was just a rapper. 69 gets caught up and ends up testifying like what none street people do, these same dudes that were calling him a fake gang member turned around and start saying he's a rat and took an oath, blah blah blah.

All this shit is hypocrisy at its finest and them moving goal posts to suit their argument

He's been saying he's a gangsta and a street dude, he cant be a civilian and testify and point out people when he has a case. Stay to the street code and let him lawyer talk, if not, that makes him a rat. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy once again.

When 69 was running around with those dirty brooklyn niggas, all these gangstas said he's not a street dude and is faking it. Called him a fake gang member and he was just a rapper. 69 gets caught up and ends up testifying like what none street people do, these same dudes that were calling him a fake gang member turned around and start saying he's a rat and took an oath, blah blah blah.

All this shit is hypocrisy at its finest and them moving goal posts to suit their argument
Defending yourself is a problem? So go to jail for a murder you did not commit so Lurkersix won’t consider you a snitch….

Last edited by a moderator:
Back