Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY TAX SEASON 2019: How did you do?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
200.gif
Since the official deadline has passed for filing your taxes...what was your outcome?

How many of you ended up owing the gub'ment, or had the gub'ment owing you?

If you did get something back, how did you spend your tax return money?

My return was lower this year. Mainly because this was the first year I didn't claim my oldest as a dependent.

Most of my refund went into my little one's college fund. I put some aside for a new car...

I heard that Frump "tax cut" fucc'd over a LOT of people. Folks owing double plus more than they would've.

I usually owe every year. With my daughter being born and being able to file her as a dependent for the first time i got a nice lil check i only owe state taxes not much though.

At the beginning of the year i budgeted well into june to make sure i was on track with bills/savings without even thinking about a tax return. I figured at most i was gonna break even on taxes..not owe nor receive a return. So its a bonus for me.

It might just sit in savings til next year. I have a few ideas but none of them are for big purchases of depreciating value or anything outside of some type of investment/savings or long term stock market action.

Made substantially less.

Everything went to bills and debt, first time that's happened

they snatched my shit for student loans

I wasnt doing anything with it but paying the kids' tuition up for the year

had to adjust and just pay one, and the other will have to be the monthly rate

plus the loan is almost paid down now, they kinda did me a favor cuz I was never sending them no racks lmao

that got took too lol

public defender fees from 2012......still owe for court costs

I swear I took the biggest loss I've ever seen for ONE case

niggas be back and forth from state prison w/ charges on top of charges and dont spend that much smh

I'm an owner on my parents house so even though they make all the payments I was able to deduct their property tax and interest payments and that reduced what I had to pay by a lot. Them Jersey taxes are crazy.

If it wasnt for that I woulda had to pay so much it woulda been disgusting.

Last edited:
My state sucked azzz again this year. But at least I didn't owe like last year.

I miss the days when I was broke and would get like 10K back at tax time. Felt like a rich bitch for a month or two.

Back