Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tattedupholly

Im curious, why the fuck did she come from again? It's been years since she's been relevant then one day I saw her riding a bull and now she's back

Im curious, why the fuck did she come from again? It's been years since she's been relevant then one day I saw her riding a bull and now she's back
Couple years ago she had a kid. So maybe dude tried to cape and failed so she turning back up on the gram.

yo4kvRg.png

y3KQBZP.png
Ain't lipstick alley a female site?
Y r they watermarking bitches nudes?

She became famous for dating 50 Cent and then ASAP Rocky which people said stile her from 50. Fif got a Flacko online and Flacko to the surprise of many didn't back down. She disappeared for a good 5 years, got in shape, became a stripper and her career had a resurgence and so here we are.

Wonder how Tattedupholly feels about A$AP Rocky now since he is lock up aboard in Sweden...Poor A$AP Rocky he should have never left this fine Latina Heat Ass...seem like now she living her best life...

If bartenders dont get nekkid why niggaz give em money?
I'll be fuckin damned

She became famous for dating 50 Cent and then ASAP Rocky which people said stile her from 50. Fif got a Flacko online and Flacko to the surprise of many didn't back down. She disappeared for a good 5 years, got in shape, became a stripper and her career had a resurgence and so here we are.
She disappeared cuz some nigga got her pregnant and she had a girl. So she slowed down for a min. I follow her on snapchat that how i found that out. And I sore she stripped before she disappeared, cuz he snaps were ratchet af. I remember she had one of her fighting some girl in the street, in the middle of the night lol

But she got an onlyfans, is she nekkid or is it just ig fuckery to finesse goofies?

Back