Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tatiana “ russialit “

Fam TRUST ME LOL, I've been following her for years. She's not mixed. That's a white woman 100%.

Yall about to have me pulling up the receipts. If I recall, her parents split and one remarried. She came under attack for black fishing in 2018 and erased 90% of her IG.

See, this is how i know she's black 😂 These weird young black girls accuse anyone of a slight tan and baby hairs of black fishing. Speaking of black fishing @JohnSmithCAN

Her, Carmela Habibi, and even XTina (who's married...) . Emira too, but she seems to enjoy the personality and filtration of the men over their color skin, otherwise her publically known boyfriends and dates wouldn't be exclusively white. She get cool with me as both John Smith and my true identity, although I ignore whether she figured out that was me with an online pseudo all along (Carmela once hinted she figured out who I am) .

I'll never forget how weird black woman were to Carmella about her skin when he dad is from a part of Iran (bandar abbas) known for being darker compared to the rest of the country and having a actually sizeable black population.

See, this is how i know she's black 😂 These weird young black girls accuse anyone of a slight tan and baby hairs of black fishing. Speaking of black fishing @JohnSmithCAN

I'll never forget how weird black woman were to Carmella about her skin when he dad is from a part of Iran (bandar abbas) known for being darker compared to the rest of the country and having a actually sizeable black population.

Her dad killed them all with kindness.

73452e39bd4114c20e99fba507ef2fab.gif

Her dad killed them all with kindness.

73452e39bd4114c20e99fba507ef2fab.gif

The thing is, I remember her posting pictures of her dad with an afro! and there were comparing him to Bob Ross 🤣 And even accusing her of calling him black when she never did was just showing them how she got her complexion and features. You can't reason with these chicks on this black fishing topic.

Funny, as i finished typing i realized the photos of the dad thing might've been from when they accused Snoh Aalegra of black fishing. She's also Iranian so maybe that's what confused me. Just shows how obsessed they are with this black fishing shit 😂😂😂

Besides, there has some ethnic groups who are deemed as "black" in Russia and other ex-URSS proxies.

Ashley Graham, for example, claims being of part black ancestry and you can tell by the way she acts and the vague African American influence in her accent that she identifies as such to so extent.

When i first seen Ashley, I thought she was just latina. I believe her father is half black 🇩🇴 and white and her mother is full white. You can clearly see she has some ethnic features. I would've guessed at least she was half latina and not a quarter.

But yeah, I remember russialit posting her siblings on her ig once and they were clearly half black.

The thing is, I remember her posting pictures of her dad with an afro! and there were comparing him to Bob Ross 🤣 And even accusing her of calling him black when she never did was just showing them how she got her complexion and features. You can't reason with these chicks on this black fishing topic.

Funny, as i finished typing i realized the photos of the dad thing might've been from when they accused Snoh Aalegra of black fishing. She's also Iranian so maybe that's what confused me. Just shows how obsessed they are with this black fishing shit 😂😂😂

I remember she made a IG story with her father, who claims being an Arab Iranian native from the Emirates and that in his homecountry, lighter skinned Emiratis derogatively called him a "m*latto" because it was well known that he was Afro-descended.

People are so obstuse they forgot that the United States is not the only country on Earth where abducted and enslaved black folks get shipped off. Just look at how they attempted to rage on their own idol Cardi B for a while, over the fact her birth name does not sounds English neither "Ebonics", but Spanish-sounding. Some people didn't even realize than 90% of Dominicans are Afro-descended-- and basically the same folks than the ones speaking French and Ayitian Kreoyol westward of Cardi B's family home island, but with a distinguishable Hispanic culture and language of their own.

Another example: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. People keep calling him a lightskin-privilegied blackfish (how can you be lightskin and not black all simultaneously? Lol at these people) for being of part-Samoan descent, simply because they cannot acknowledge there has Afro-descendants in Canada too and that not every black folks descends from natives of West Africa.

Last edited:
When i first seen Ashley, I thought she was just latina. I believe her father is half black 🇩🇴 and white and her mother is full white. You can clearly see she has some ethnic features. I would've guessed at least she was half latina and not a quarter.

But yeah, I remember russialit posting her siblings on her ig once and they were clearly half black.

A lot of people assume she might be Hispanic too, but apparently none of her ancestors who lived for a while in Latin America mixed up with the natives. Hence why Ashley implies that the part-black side is from the Russian German side of her family... unless her mother lies about the grandfather's ethnic heritage all along, and that he was indeed of part Afro-Hispanic heritage. Not a first in America's history of miscagenation and racial shame. Lest, in any Western country's history of miscagenation and racial shame.

People are so obstuse they forgot that the United States is not the only country on Earth where abducted and enslaved black folks get shipped off. Just look at how they attempted to rage on their own idol Cardi B for a while, over the fact her birth name does not sounds English neither "Ebonics", but Spanish-sounding. Some people didn't even realize than 90% of Dominicans are Afro-descended-- and basically the same folks than the ones speaking French and Ayitian Kreoyol westward of Cardi B's family home island, but with a distinguishable Hispanic culture and language of their own.

Don't even get me started on how dirty they do Cardi 😂 i'm not even gonna get going on that subject because i'd be here all damn day. But on the the topic of Dominicans and race, remember Dominicans in DR are MUCH darker than those in America. All you need to know is the highest percentage of them claiming to be white i seen was 16% lowest was 9%. I never looked it up but i'd guess the Latin-American country with the 2nd lowest white population probably claims around 30 - 40 percent white.

I've just checked at Tatiana's pictures and to be honest, I don't know. She can be bi-racial. She can be another of those genetically blessed, ethnically ambiguous dark-skinned Eurasian ladies like Alicja and Emira Kowalska too. Or she can be both, like Carmela Habibi.

That's a little tricky.

Don't even get me started on how dirty they do Cardi 😂 i'm not even gonna get going on that subject because i'd be here all damn day. But on the the topic of Dominicans and race, remember Dominicans in DR are MUCH darker than those in America. All you need to know is the highest percentage of them claiming to be white i seen was 16% lowest was 9%. I never looked it up but i'd guess the Latin-American country with the 2nd lowest white population probably claims around 30 - 40 percent white.

White folks are a minority much everywhere in Latin America: save in Argentina and micro-countries where they managed to wipe out the Afro-Hispanic, metiszo and indigenous communities.

Brazilians of colour are better to wake up and stop acting like MAGA grassroot freaks on Adderall, because that's exactly what the white minority intends to do against the Afro-Brazilian majority and rainforest indigenous minorities too... them and their stories of having blond North European babies from sperm donors.

Aye man look.... It makes no difference to me. Them chicks aint black, hate to break it to you. Does it change whether I'd fuck or not ? No. But black women they are not. They are non-black chicks, obsessed with black culture who happen to prefer black men. Irina Shayk is a white girl but she could pass as a Latina or a middle eastern chick. That's how some of them Russia chicks look but black they are not.

Black women are calling out non-black chicks because everybody wanna be a nigga but don't nobody wanna be a nigga. They called them out for perpetuating and appropriating something they're not. Nothing more nothing less.

What happened to those receipts you were gonna post? At most this chick is some Latina who isn't directly black, but has a good amount of black ancestry and could pass as black. Not some fucking Chechen or Avar like you're making her out to be. 🤣

And at this point black women aren't calling out these chicks on some everybody wanna be black but don't wanna be black shit. This is dishonest to argue in 2021 if you're active on social media. It's 100% resentment based.

Last edited:
You can say you understand where that resentment comes from (to a degree) but at this point it's bigger than calling out chicks for being something they're not. All you need to peep is when they do that with mixed girls. The ones they do that to vs the ones they don't... Who the mixed girls they don't like date or associate with vs the ones they like... Cmon. The jig is sky high.

Heck, speaking about hair, I even gotsome backhanded remark from a Haitian hairstyler about my hair too, after they had grown a good few millimeters. Apparently, they are not fully 4C type hair (almost bordering on some hybrid 4B type territory) . That and the "your nose is quite thin for an African" , the "you don't look like a 'Bantu'" , "are you Arab/Hindu/African American/French?" or all the ambiguously belligerent treatments and (vainly) endeavoured microagressive enforcements at a "race" degree-biased hierarchy while forming their social or working interactions with me, which all silently shout out "you are not like the others Blacks/Africans" , which seems to me far blunter than the latter usual race-coding about whether I am West Indian or not. As if Africa is not the most phenotypically diverse continent of world and that "Bantu" is some homogenous ethnicity-- heck no, it's a mixed cross-ethnolinguistic group with varying degrees of Afro Asiatic/Cushitic, Nilo-Sudanese, Nilo-Cushitic and Pygmy/Khoisanid admixtures and different ethnic families who barely to don't even acknowledge any kinship with proper ethnic Bantus. Period.

That's insane coming from a Haitian as they have the most "African" features of descendants of slavery in the Americas

That's insane coming from a Haitian as they have the most "African" features of descendants of slavery in the Americas

He sounded a little baffled and pissed off at this discovery, judging by by voice tone. As if he wasn't expecting a hybrid hair type from someone like me... after that, my latest experiences in his barber shop went from tolerable to execrable, especially when he wasn't the one cutting my hair: the other barbers took it much personally.

But the remarks were from pretty much none only from Haitans, but other West Indians, Africans and white folks as well.

Back