Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: What do you want to be remembered for?

in my personal life, I want fam/friends to remember me for being loving and hopefully making their lives easier. professionally, strangers don't need to remember my name but I hope that something I did or had a role in making will live on.

Being a generally good human being. Helping as many people as I could and for the people that come in contact with be to say that they learned at least one positive thing from me. I had a strange conversation the other night that has me more concerned with how people perceive me. I will be focusing more on putting out the true vibe from now on.

Being a generally good human being. Helping as many people as I could and for the people that come in contact with be to say that they learned at least one positive thing from me. I had a strange conversation the other night that has me more concerned with how people perceive me. I will be focusing more on putting out the true vibe from now on.
I'm surprised if something negative was said during the convo.

I told my family and close friends that if something ever happened to me, then don't be sad.

Just move on and forget about me.

Now, as far as my enemies are concerned, I want them to always remember the lesson I taught them.

Last edited:
I'm surprised if something negative was said during the convo.
Not negative but surprising. I was taken aback by people's observation of me. Not that they were wrong just that they missed out on a lot because what was at the forefront so to speak. It is/ was partly my fault because in the past I let people make their on conclusions about me but I didn't realize how bad those conclusions were.

in my personal life, I want fam/friends to remember me for being loving and hopefully making their lives easier. professionally, strangers don't need to remember my name but I hope that something I did or had a role in making will live on.

That's something makes me love being an engineer. Love the fact that something that I designed will impact people lots of people. I can ride around all over the city of Charlotte and point out what cable/fiber I placed and or designed for companies or homes.

Peace peace

Not negative but surprising. I was taken aback by people's observation of me. Not that they were wrong just that they missed out on a lot because what was at the forefront so to speak. It is/ was partly my fault because in the past I let people make their on conclusions about me but I didn't realize how bad those conclusions were.
I see. I've had people reach negative conclusions that weren't accurate in the past, but it's usually people that don't know me. don't take it too badly, it happens to everyone.
That's something makes me love being an engineer. Love the fact that something that I designed will impact people lots of people. I can ride around all over the city of Charlotte and point out what cable/fiber I placed and or designed for companies or homes.
That's amazing. I'm not an engineer but I love that about your profession.

I told my family and close friends that if something ever happened to me, then don't be sad.

Just move on and forget about me.

Now, as for my enemies are concerned, I want them to always remember the lesson I taught them.
y did u nosign me b?

I see. I've had people reach negative conclusions that weren't accurate in the past, but it's usually people that don't know me. don't take it too badly, it happens to everyone.

That's amazing. I'm not an engineer but I love that about your profession.

This has to be the feeling an architect has when he design a building and it goes from a blueprint to a actually breaking ground for it to be erected.

My designs are nothing like that more Telecom OSP(outside plant) and some ISP (inside plant) but regardless I love this shit mane lol

Very simple question...... For all the good and or bad you've done in your life. What would you like to be remembered for
For being a giving, open, honest and loving person and a WONDERFUL mother to my offspring.

Oh fun and funny too.

Back