Welcome To aBlackWeb

'Tales From the Hood 2' files paperwork to film in New Orleans

Bruh fucking spice1 song with them haunting keys and demonic voice on it , and that damn musical score of the chants and fucking seeing black folks and images of them hanging as a kid FUCKED ME UP. Like imo we a need a new film for this generation that glorify guns and drigs and shit and show the dark side and repercussions of it and the satantic dark elements in living in sin. Like show it in the darkest and most brutal matter to scare these kids to not wanna be about that life.

Tales from the hood had me terrified of thuggin, and burning in hell for my crimes and sins and shit. Like we need some Immortal Technique --Dance with the devil type shit to fuck these young people up.

They def would have an XXXtentacion story.

Bruh still to this day the first one imo is the scariest shit I ever seen. Shit destroyed my childhood and I refuse to watch that shit now.

I thought I was the only one! This is the ONLY scary movie that has scared the shit outta me. Other movies I don't even flinch. I swear every now and then I keep seeing those little slave dolls and the old woman coming out of the picture.

I thought I was the only one! This is the ONLY scary movie that has scared the shit outta me. Other movies I don't even flinch. I swear every now and then I keep seeing those little slave dolls and the old woman coming out of the picture.
Bruh that black zombie dude was creepy AF too. It's his voice man. Them slave dolls and that high pitch violin......I really don't understand how people watch this film and don't feel uneasy about it tbh. It's if you black.

Bruh that black zombie dude was creepy AF too. It's his voice man. Them slave dolls and that high pitch violin......I really don't understand how people watch this film and don't feel uneasy about it tbh. It's if you black.

It is his voice! It's funny how that revenge story rings true today when you think about how we as black people have been treated by the cops for decades. However, those violins are traumatizing.

It is his voice! It's funny how that revenge story rings true today when you think about how we as black people have been treated by the cops for decades. However, those violins are traumatizing.
I'm saying man. We truly need a real updated version of something similar to tales from the hood. Something that's not straight to DVD status but with proper funding and marketing to actually speak on some real shit.

Back