Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taking pics of your s/o while they're asleep: Creepy...Non-Creepy...No Fuccs Given

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Any one of yall have done this before? Or maybe your s/o took pics of you while you was ktfo?

How do you feel about it? What your/their reaction? Woukd your reaction be any different than someone you just started seeing?

I did this past weekend. Hefa elbowed me while I was sleeping, which woke me up. Couldn't go back to sleep, so I took two pics of her while she was still asleep. Then randomly sent her the two pics I took a few mins ago.

She doesn't give af b/c she does the same to me when she catches me slippin. Brotha be ko'd...snorin...droolin and all. So when she randomly sends me the pic, I usually respond back with the Kevin Hart response...

giphy-2 (1).gif

It's all good & fun tho.

We catch each other slippin all the time...its a thing

She's got a album full of me sleep with one kid or another on me

We'll keep that shit for like a week and then randomly send it to each other mid day

Comedy

i dont think its creepy...i think thats how yall think.

fuckin pervs.

my wife and i take pics of each other sleeping all the time and clown each other about how tired we was or how we feel asleep and didnt give a fuck.

now if you do extra shit like them white boys then its just plain stupid.

yall take life too serious

My ex was faithful for standing over me when i was sleep. He didn’t take pics but he would stand there and either stare me down (I’m a light sleeper, so i would wake up easily) or poke my face.

My ex was faithful for standing over me when i was sleep. He didn’t take pics but he would stand there and either stare me down (I’m a light sleeper, so i would wake up easily) or poke my face.
what he was trying to get head?

otherwise....im glad you got out alive

that shit is funny AP

I got one of the wife across a chair w/ the baby (at the time) sleeping on top of her...but the other way around so her feet were up by mama's face

still cant see how they fell asleep like that lol

Only time I felt creeped out was with chick who I had just started dealing wit at that time.

Went to visit her and ended up spending the nite. Next morning, I felt her moving. I wake up and see this hefa taking a pic of us lying in bed...

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

That shyt felt like something a side chick would do, then post it on social media! Lol.

So I turned around and would catch her slippin when she would doze off on me. I'd get curse out, but still be funny af.

Back