Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tahiry

Everyone upset that she been teasing for so long but she admitted years ago in an interview that she was a tease. She said even when dating it maybe a year or longer before you could have sex with her but she’d let you jack off on her and even went on to say how she like nut all over her. So with that being said I highly doubt she’ll ever get fully naked and bust it open but deep down inside I hope I’m wrong.

Everyone upset that she been teasing for so long but she admitted years ago in an interview that she was a tease. She said even when dating it maybe a year or longer before you could have sex with her but she’d let you jack off on her and even went on to say how she like nut all over her. So with that being said I highly doubt she’ll ever get fully naked and bust it open but deep down inside I hope I’m wrong.
Imma keep it a buck with you, she most definitely was lying. These girls are not making guys wait a year to fuck especially when there’s a new IG model that is younger, prettier, and greener so she requires less than Tahiry popping up everyday.

I call bullshit. Did she make JR Smith wait a year?

She said even when dating it maybe a year or longer before you could have sex with her but she’d let you jack off on her

Niggas gotta be batshit crazy to believe nonsense like this

No woman (especially a Dominican woman) is gonna wait a WHOLE year to fuck a dude she really wants to fuck….she’s throwing the pussy real quick

Only dudes she would let “wait a year” are trick ass, thirsty niggas who have no game and she’s just using for money or attention…

Tahiry comes across as a woman who knows how to market herself to desperate niggas who will drool over her hoping to get some ass and spend money but the low-key niggas would slide in on a late night creep type shit

I’m a low key nigga….I know these things

Niggas gotta be batshit crazy to believe nonsense like this

No woman (especially a Dominican woman) is gonna wait a WHOLE year to fuck a dude she really wants to fuck….she’s throwing the pussy real quick

Only dudes she would let “wait a year” are trick ass, thirsty niggas who have no game and she’s just using for money or attention…

Tahiry comes across as a woman who knows how to market herself to desperate niggas who will drool over her hoping to get some ass and spend money but the low-key niggas would slide in on a late night creep type shit

I’m a low key nigga….I know these things
I remember listening to this interview live

Ebro just busted out her history lol

@ 3:00 he went through her hoefax as revenge cuz he was the thirsty one

Every single year, without fail, on December 24th an obese old white man slides down people's chimney's all over the globe to drop-off presents for well-behaved children and does so before the sun rises the next day

I remember listening to this interview live

Ebro just busted out her history lol

@ 3:00 he went through her hoefax as revenge cuz he was the thirsty one

Sounds like something Ebro would do. He has petty tendencies

On another note I miss K Foxx’s sexy ass

Back