Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tahiry

to keep it 100, I think Tahiry uses a body double for her more explicit pics....she's a scammer on a whole different level, she ain't even using her own body lol. That's why you don't see her tattoo in any of those pics. I messaged her OF team and asked if she uses a body double for the lower body closeups, and why is her tattoo missing in all those pics. They replied "I removed it to protect my identity" (they still pretend to be Tahiry on the page)....but that doesn't make sense because "therealtahiry" in the bottom right corner...you want to protect your identity but you have your name on the picture? and protect her identity from who? This chick is scammin, she's paying a body double for those lower body closeups, and probably those upclose twerk videos as well which is why she never shows her face in those videos....

Why can't she twerk showing her whole face an body... at the same time ........
cuz she's using a body double bro....that ain't really her, that's why her tattoo is gone when you see her from the front. She won't show her face or her tat in any lower body close ups pics...and she will never turn around in those more explicit videos, cuz then we would notice the tat is gone....

Back