Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tahiry

This is nuts first u pay $13 to join the page . Then $150 to join the vip on top that. u have buy these "exclusive videos".u just paying her to buy videos that is a ripoff.
That’s true! And it explains why nobody sharing it with anybody because it cost so much so when someone say I’m gatekeeping or not sharing it I tell them this shit cost over $1k I had it so I paid it. I didn’t complain gotta pay to play not on no simp shit I just like the bitch and wanted to see how loose she’ll get she actually the only person stuff I got. I feel you it is a rip off but if I paid why would I just freely share it I ain’t trying to get millions of it I don’t know her never will and probably would never have a chance in life. So asking for 10% of what she charge not a crime I’m keeping it real I’m giving everything I have for much of nothing and updating the content how is that not real this not subscription based it’s a one time payment

To everyone who’s inquired about the telegram link I’m not sure if it was reported or not but I’m working on getting it fixed and I’ll post the link for people to join to see all the content including the updated videos and pictures as I receive them

Back