Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tahiry Jose Accuses Joe Budden of Domestic Abuse, Says Budden Was 'Violent'

Joe buddens is just fucking weird right along with his internet soldiers bruh lol ain't no way around it

That's cool. I don't know that nigga. But you gotta question why it's getting brought up now when everyone is piling up on him but no one gave a shit about the comment before. We all watch it didn't see anyone make an issue when it was said. We laughed or kept it moving. Now niggas bringing other stuff up for retweets and likes. Cause they want a catch em moment. Corny.

First time I went to spain is the first time I saw white women en masse with fat asses.
Profound experience for a young gns

Nah I just dont fuck with Spaniards in general let alone the one I'm actually related to. Now if you called me Colombian then we got a problem. Fuck them too
OK.....So you just gonna leave this open?

I know how black people are viewed on the continent. I was supposed to hit up Cali and was warned about them colombians. Argentina I heard is the worst of them all. South Brazil too.

I know how black people are viewed on the continent. I was supposed to hit up Cali and was warned about them colombians. Argentina I heard is the worst of them all. South Brazil too.

Panama used to be ruled by Colombia at one point. We celebrate November 3rd as Separation Day. That and they're pretty racist
Edit...they did give us Shakira though so I'm only 99.7% mad at them

Last edited:

Latinos from different countries rarely agree on shit but one thing we do is that Argentinians are the WOAT

Back